Guys Wearing Eyeliner.

AlexxRogers

125 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wear eyeliner yourself?

• Yes
    • No
    • Sometimes
  2. 2. What're your opinions of guys wearing it?

• It's their choice.
    • It makes them look gay.
    • It looks nice on certain people.

Did you pop in to the Trafalgar?

Perfect place for it, considering part of the last Pirates of the Caribbean film was shot there, so the spring just gone there was a few men in eyeliners waltzing about.

I have no Idea, dont think we did though I was pretty hammered :D

I dont know the local area to be honest, being a midlander I was just being a tourist for the weekend celebrating a friends birthday with a pirate themed pub crawl :)

Me with eyeliner (on the left with the parrot)

n675157795_786464_1277.jpg?dl=1

edit: for reference, my mate simon (on the right) wears eyeliner quite often when going out to a metal night/pub, not often normally though, especially not during the day as hes a guard manager for sotherbys.

Edited by forteh

The main character from 'There Will be Blood" was a sociopath...

Anyway, individuals with a problem toward eyeliner on men are simply, blindly, following the implicit and explicit forms of archaic conditioning that say what a gender should be. The thing is, we're no longer in a situation where men have to be really 'masculine' to survive; we don't have to be aggressors or protectors, and therefore revolve ourselves entirely around activities which deny sensitivity or 'feminine' quality, because all of our basic needs have been met. This actually means we can begin to cultivate our own approaches to living aside from those imperative roles that used to exist. That can include an interest in appearance although it can mean a multitude of other things that weren't previously persmissable. For myself, it means the chance to understand things like the nature of love, compassion and so on that didn't really have a place in a hunter/defender/provider's repitoire.

Ultimately it's a good thing that people feel able to break the previous and now unnecessary moulds of behaviour.

I disagree.

your lucky then were i live they try 2 step but fail then get killed in walls of death and bitch about it -.-

They can't be that much of a faggot if they get killed and then power through death to complain about it.

I haven't actually worn eyeliner myself, but I've been pinned down by girls and had it put on, so I've kinda worn it? Although I don't know how much the eyeliner affected it, I did end up with one of them for a while, so if you're using eyeliner to get pussy, and it works, then you can scarcely call it 'gay'. If you're using eyeliner to advertise yourself to the gay population, then, yeah, you might be 'gay'.

Style changes, it was cool in the 80s, it's cool now again 30 years later. The majority don't like it regardless of what you might want to say, or the majority would be wearing it. Some people might be able to pull it off and be found attractive to that majority (Johnny Depp, and remember he doesn't wear it to excess, he uses it to enhance) but the rest of the people that do just look like they're following a fad or like a f**king willy. Yeah it doesn't make you literally gay, but gay would be a good word to describe a man wearing make up, especially to the extent of looking like a panda with 2 black eyes.

I'd never wear it myself, but I ain't vein enough to want to do anything like that. If you agree with eyeliner would you go get a spray tan? Because that's the same shit as far as I'm concerned and equally gay.

So awesome I'm not just confined to NMC. Not that it's called NMC anymore.

The thing with guys wearing eyeliner is the fact that they are so focused on their appearance to the point that they actually want to enhance their looks using cosmetics.

I straighten my hair so I might not be one to talk though :P

• Like 1

The thing with guys wearing eyeliner is the fact that they are so focused on their appearance to the point that they actually want to enhance their looks using cosmetics.

I straighten my hair so I might not be one to talk though :P

I don't get your response. You seem to be building up to a point and then just abruptly stop?

Your first sentence i was reading thinking "yes i agree, and your point is"..... i just don't see what you're getting at. You've stated a fact, is that all there is to it?

Edited by Matthew62