bikeperson45

- Go for a night out in Brighton

- Go surfing in Devon

- Make a song when your hungover with your mates

- Drink 8 K ciders in 2 hours

- Try to get southend to the prem. on fifa 11

- Think of ingenious ways to make money

somethings i can think of

Kits big enough to lift you that high off the ground should have brakes, harness's and a deadline?

The kite had a wingspan of 6 foot. I dont think that the kite went up from where he was standing 50 foot. Our downs is very common for kites as it overlooks the majority of Bedfordshire. I think it pulled him up and over the drop. Maybe a picture will clear it up a bit better than I have tried too. :P

post-23842-0-42026200-1311883636_thumb.j

Also the link to the article if anybody is interested. :o)

My link

"He died at the scene after breaking his arm, pelvis and both legs on impact as well as suffering a suspected heart attack"

Sam.

Surely you could just keep it under the radar? Or would people start talking about it constantly on the most obvious forum on the internet?!

The whole thing I liked about tripping was going to different places riding with different (sound) people in their home towns, getting shown the spots and then moving on to your next stop off to do the same. Last year just didnt work out because the same "core" wasn't there because of dickheads putting people off of coming. For me there is a huge list I can write of all the people I love to ride with. Guess next year we could call them all up and invite them rather than just throwing it up on the forum.

But without the forum organizing 80+ people would be hard lol

edit: I recon we could all try to sort going to barca or something on a fully organised english invasion next year that would be savage and wouldn't cost that much, £70 flights, £8 a night hostel, £30 per person for mini busses to get us about and a van for the bikes.

Edited by Simpson