1. 1. Do you beleave in the Illuminati

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure
  2. 2. Do you beleave in UFOs / Aliens

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

Created this because me and a cupple of friends were talking about the Illuminati, area 51, UFOs etc got really into it, done some research and stuff. Just want to know what people think about it wanted to here roumours, storys, sightings etc...

For those who don't know what the Illuminati is:

Off the internet: The Illuminati is a secret orginazation of the most powerful and influential elite in the world.They go back for centuries and maintain the same bloodlines.They set up the council on forign relations,the bilderberg group and the tri-laterial commission.those 3 groups all meet to plan the fate of the world.They consists of international bankers,top government officials,leaders in the energy cartel and media monopoly owners and have control over the U.N. and unesco.their subdivisions reach into everyones daily life without most sheeple even being aware of it. They also have ties to the freemasons,skull and bones, and the knights templar.their ultimate goal is for a one world government which they will control,also a one world currency,and they want control and ownership of all land,property,resources and people.Also they manipulate political parties,and the legal and illigal drug trade and federal agencies related to all matters listed above.

For those who dont know what Area 51 is:

Off the internet (and edited a bit): A military installation at the Nellis Range near Groom Lake in northwest Nevada. It is a subject of intense speculation due to its secrecy. Believed to have been a U.S. Air Force testing site for high-level stealth aircraft such as the F-117 Nighthawk, Area 51 was photographed from space and widely discussed in the media. It may no longer be in use. Speculation exists that Area 51 is connected with UFO sightings, the base is rumored to hold alien technology or aliens themselves. Though this is unlikly it cannot be ruled out.. The installation may have been relocated to another site.

EDIT: For those who dont know, the Illuminati is possibly connected with 911, terrorists.

Edited by Laurence--Trials

Area 51 is such a closely guarded secret that if you type it into google earth.... Oh wait..

It had something like a 14 mile runway. (the longest in the world when in operation) It was just a place to hold and test secret military equipment and hypersonic planes, Hence the UFO connection.

Couldnt careless about the Illuminati but Area 51 has always interested me.

I belive in the illuminati, how the man predicted there would be the world wars ect bearing in mind things probably changed slightly over the years a bit but not all the hype about it now, like its sighning a contract to the devil for successes :giggle: .

Edited by bike_dummie

Waits for f**king Matt Vandant :P

I can hear him stopping what hes currently doing and running to the computer as I type.

Why? At a guess a should be getting prepared to be slated?

Area 51 is such a closely guarded secret that if you type it into google earth.... Oh wait..

It had something like a 14 mile runway. (the longest in the world when in operation) It was just a place to hold and test secret military equipment and hypersonic planes, Hence the UFO connection.

Couldnt careless about the Illuminati but Area 51 has always interested me.

You serposadly(spelling?) can see it on google earth/maps havn't had a look yet though, there are images if you search for them.

Seven mile runway, however that one has now (appeared to have) closed down, meaning theres just 6 (i say just.. thats still quite alot.) with the longest now being around 4miles.

post-22746-0-25515800-1313697116_thumb.j

post-22746-0-69825500-1313697131_thumb.j

I belive in the illuminati, how the man predicted there would be the world wars ect bearing in mind things probably changed slightly over the years a bit but not all the hype about it now, like its sighning a contract to the devil for successes :giggle: .

I don't understand whats with all the demonic shit.. can anyone explain that to me?

I do find it a bit weird how there logo is in loads of movies and stuff though, and if you fold american dollars up it shows twin towers being blown up.. things like thats just a bit weird. May try to find the youtube links in a while.

I believe in UFO's, in that I believe there is such thing as unidentified flying objects. Hell, if I pelted a paper plane hard enough it would be an object, that is flying, and also to anyone other than me unidentified....

As for aliens, I don't believe in little green men probing hill-billys in the night, but I think that statistically there's likely to be life out there somewhere else in the universe, however it's just as likely that we'll never make contact with whatever is out there.

Did anybody see the Discovery Channel's documentry "Area 51 i was there" it was very insightfull and gave alot of information from actual personell. Iluminati dont know, UFO's dont know and i guess nobody will REALLY know for sure.

Edited by bender b rodreguez

This explains alot! Quite new too!! june 2011

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7369919n

Did anybody see the Discovery Channel's documentry "Area 51 i was there" i was very insightfull and gave alot of information from actual personell. Iluminati dont know, UFO's dont know and i guess nobody will REALLY know for sure.

Link?

This explains alot! Quite new too!! june 2011

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7369919n

Well that link clears everything up about the aliens for me to be honest its just about the Illuminati for me. Im not gunna lie, i'm really worried that there could be a world war three :$ :$ :$

Edited by Laurence--Trials

I don't understand whats with all the demonic shit.. can anyone explain that to me?

I do find it a bit weird how there logo is in loads of movies and stuff though, and if you fold american dollars up it shows twin towers being blown up.. things like thats just a bit weird. May try to find the youtube links in a while.

But then again you can also do this with dollar notes