Inspired @ Hope!

Mark W

I properly love that place, and it's cool to see a couple of familiar faces in there too. Was it your first time Mark? I've only been once but was just blown away by the sheer awesomeness of the whole outfit.

Nice to see the Skye too...

Was it your first time Mark?

Certainly was - did you go to their new place, or was it the old one you got to check out? Amazing place though, really enjoyed seeing it all. Pretty good advert for them too, I really wanted to buy a Pro 2 T after I'd been there :P

What was sort of weird was seeing one of our's being packed/sorted whilst I was there. We order from so many places you just sort of don't really think about what happens at the other end, so actually seeing people manufacturing our brakes, hubs and so on was cool.

Certainly was - did you go to their new place, or was it the old one you got to check out? Amazing place though, really enjoyed seeing it all. Pretty good advert for them too, I really wanted to buy a Pro 2 T after I'd been there :P

What was sort of weird was seeing one of our's being packed/sorted whilst I was there. We order from so many places you just sort of don't really think about what happens at the other end, so actually seeing people manufacturing our brakes, hubs and so on was cool.

That'll be why I didn't actually recognise the rooms inside... Lol, didn't even know they'd moved! In which case no, I went to the old one back in about January of last year. Was still awesome then, but the new place actually sounds great after just reading up on it a bit.

What I loved was being able to see first hand that pretty much everything is done in house - when you buy a Hope product you are buying not just into the tech specs of it, but the whole ethos behind a British manufacturer doing stuff 'right'.

the Hope factory is actually the best factory I have ever seen! The attention to detail in EVERYTHING (ie, carpets, doors down to the actual products) is simply amazing. I loved watching the machines at work, the laser etching was pretty incredible.

The new Inspired skye is sweet too!

Me threither.

I'm pretty sure your talking about the white and green full suss Orange with Rox shox boxxers? ^_^

Probably haha.

I always thought disc rotors were made from a massive cunk of metal shaped like a tube (but solid) then drilled for the holes they are. Then once the holes are done the cunk of now drilled metal is put on the side and cut many times over to make the thin slices of metal they are.