Rest In Peace Jonny Kent.

Borat

After afew people contacting me in worry, I had to make afew phonecalls trying to hardest to sound sober. After 10mins of ringing certain people, it was announced that one of my bestfriends Jonny Kent http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/user/21355-imtherealjimmykent/ had passed away in the early hours of saturday morning. At the age of 18 years old. The family are trying to keep things to themselves. But what I've been told the by family, is that he had an accident at work. He was a tree surgeon.

Jonny, if you didn't know him. Was a happy lad, he always knew how to cheer people up and he was the best person for bailing off a bike. He'd leave you in stitches. We used to annoy the f**k out of trials forum, by riding the grass banks in our village and posting videos on the forum. ;) Me and Jonny joined the 24tour, with my very good friend Danny Kearns. And after afew days, he were at barrow farm. he had just got off the phone to his mum. He turned round to me, with tears in his eyes and said; 'Jack, I want to go home. I miss my family' He was such a loving person, he was true to his word. He'd do anything for anyone!

So, this weekend has been spent with some of my closest friends, getting completely wasted and showing them riding videos with me and jonny in it.

Here's our last ride together, until we all started splitting away from the group. He was the boy with the silver zona zip.

Rip mate, I love you! xx

• Like 1

Update of how he passed away.

Jonny was onsite on friday, (he was a tree surgeon) and a large tree come down and struck Jonny's head, fracturing his skull and killing him instantly. I'm glad to hear it was then and there, rather than him being put through suffering and pain.

In the summer, I'll be holding a memorial ride in Newbury, our local town. I should have another bike by then. And I'm starting training again soon. So I'll be back on the scene.

Rest in peace brother! <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...