Euan Beaden New Video!

trialsEuan

Hey Guys,

I know it's been a while since mu last video, which is why I was so keen to make sure that this one was the best it could be with the clips I had captured :)

Obviously it would of been a bit longer, and with a few more lines as well; but unfortunately, Shit Happened and I broke my ankle on a curb whist bailing from a line...

On the bright side, the video is finished now and I am pretty pleased with it's outcome. I hope you guys enjoy it!

Big thanks to everyone who filmed and helped in anyway to make the video.

Make sure you comment and tell me what you thought of it :)

Youtube:

Vimeo, for people who can't view it:

http://vimeo.com/37012426

Edited by trialsEuan
  • Like 4

cheers man,

Im running the same brake set up really, but not getting used them really. What pads are you running? Your bar height isnt that high either, thought it would be. Think im running mine too high really. Im switching around stem stackers to try find best feel at the moment.

oh and how rude of me.....sweet video mate, you make it look pretty effortless and in turn makes you stylish. Only gonna keep improving if you keep the standard up (Y)

Edited by arw_86

That video really annoyed me about my own not being able to ride situation but was awesome. Only complaint would be pedalling into that 360, but loved the curved bollards clip and circular rail swaps (Y)

Oh and how did the boomerang to squeaker not get in there? I really wanted to see that again

Edited by bikeperson45

There was some good lines in that video,some not so great.

I think you need to work on landing your stair gaps better if you are continuing to do them, need to work on 360s- I saw that little kick in there. Would be nicer to roll into it.

Also most everything else was sick man.keep it up

• Like 1