Best Of The Internet

ZeroMatt

Don't know if this has been posted already or not. My god its good. Its regarding the shooting in the school in America recently, and the guy being interviewed is saying about how arming teachers is a good thing.

The presenter goes ape shit! Its good because hes saying exactly what you're thinking to him.

http://youtu.be/avOV6_42xe4

Very long but worth it

• Like 1

That man keeps going on about "good guys have to protect themselves with guns", does he not realise that a good guy killing someone is still a gun murder? There is absolutely no possibillity that it can reduce gun murders.
This man has lived in america all his life, he has no idea how global gun ownership affects gun murder rate. Even hearing about a gun armed robbery is rare here.

• Like 1

That man keeps going on about "good guys have to protect themselves with guns", does he not realise that a good guy killing someone is still a gun murder? There is absolutely no possibillity that it can reduce gun murders.

This man has lived in america all his life, he has no idea how global gun ownership affects gun murder rate. Even hearing about a gun armed robbery is rare here.

People get shot in america every day, while you very rarely hear about someone over here getting shot with anything other than an air rifle.

So many people have guns in america and bad people can access them too easily, I've met some fairly dodgy people but I am yet to see anyone have a gun on them because they're just so hard for young, angry people to get hold of.

People get shot in america every day, while you very rarely hear about someone over here getting shot with anything other than an air rifle.

So many people have guns in america and bad people can access them too easily, I've met some fairly dodgy people but I am yet to see anyone have a gun on them because they're just so hard for young, angry people to get hold of.

you must live in a really nice area mate :P guns are worryingly easy to get hold of, its who you know and i guarantee you will know someone who knows some one. reports of shooting never really get publicized in the uk, in some shitty areas people are shot pretty regularly. just because it's not on the news doesn't mean it isn't happening.

as for America i can see no logical reason to need an assault rife in your home, it'd be impossible to ban guns over there as there's so many. the argument of arming teachers would have stopped quite as many of the kids being shot at the latest yank tradition of shooting people for no reason and in theory its a good a point, up until a teacher has had enough of some annoying kid and blows him away. america is just f**ked up.

the reality of the world we live in is pretty grim, but tunnoks caramel wafers make it better :)

• Like 1

you must live in a really nice area mate :P guns are worryingly easy to get hold of, its who you know and i guarantee you will know someone who knows some one. reports of shooting never really get publicized in the uk, in some shitty areas people are shot pretty regularly. just because it's not on the news doesn't mean it isn't happening.

as for America i can see no logical reason to need an assault rife in your home, it'd be impossible to ban guns over there as there's so many. the argument of arming teachers would have stopped quite as many of the kids being shot at the latest yank tradition of shooting people for no reason and in theory its a good a point, up until a teacher has had enough of some annoying kid and blows him away. america is just f**ked up.

the reality of the world we live in is pretty grim, but tunnoks caramel wafers make it better :)

I forgot I don't really live in a crime area, such a bubblewrapped child!

• Like 1

nothing wrong with that!, if i could afford to live in a posh gated community with a 0% crime rate i certainly would (Y)

*i'm in no way suggesting your some kind of snotty rich kid by the way (A)

Haha, thanks :P

People round here get stabbed a fair bit, but that's closer to the city than it is my local towns.