Best Of The Internet

ZeroMatt

And kinda sad

I saw that he was not alone for a part of the ride.. but honestly. what would be your reason to go on a trip like that alone?

Because no one else would?

And thats a small price to pay for what would undoubtedly be an epic year or two travelling!

• Like 1

And kinda sad

I saw that he was not alone for a part of the ride.. but honestly. what would be your reason to go on a trip like that alone?

I think you may have ever so slightly missed the point...

I'd choose to go alone on a trip like that. My Dad's done a few touring holidays round the UK and he's always said being on your own is better, because people are far more likely to come and chat to you, especially pensioners if you're riding a bike from the 50s/60s because they all used to have one. Pensioners tell interesting stories.

I get that when I sometimes use my dads camper, take it to the seaside or a campsite or a few days and older folks come over to chat and tell storys of how they had honeymoons in them/holidays etc. But if I'm with a few mates no one comes close.

Because no one else would?

And thats a small price to pay for what would undoubtedly be an epic year or two travelling!

I think you may have ever so slightly missed the point...

I'd choose to go alone on a trip like that. My Dad's done a few touring holidays round the UK and he's always said being on your own is better, because people are far more likely to come and chat to you, especially pensioners if you're riding a bike from the 50s/60s because they all used to have one. Pensioners tell interesting stories.

Yea, you have a point guys, although I would feel myself pretty alone. Or maybe I am too young for seeing it how it is really

Yea, you have a point guys, although I would feel myself pretty alone. Or maybe I am too young for seeing it how it is really

This. I'd love to do it.

My mate's just driven his Lightweight on his own from Brighton to Sicily, majorly jealous - can see some serious time with yourself like that doing you a whole heap of good.

Hahahahaaa

Español:

- Entonces, usted dice que es un clarividente, que se puede prever el futuro?

- Sí, puedo ver el futuro.

SLAP!

- ¿Y esto? ¿no viste esto?? Como puede ver, no hace falta mucho para exponer a un mentiroso.

English:

- So, you say you are a clairvoyant, that you can foresee the future?

- Yes, I can see the future.

SLAP!!!

- And this? Didn't you see this coming? As you can see, it doesn't take much to expose a liar.

Edited by JMCD
  • Like 1