Protein Tablets

Dave Sutton

Not as in muscle bulk, just size bulk, in other words i dont want to be skinny, i hate it with a passion! But i have decided, once i bought these im going to test it for a month my plan being:

Gym- 3/4 times a week.

Run every morning

Usual diet

XC ride nearly everyday

morning workout

night workout

I will stick to my word and provide weekly pics for a month!

Does that sound any better?

t259690_MY_HEAD_IS_FULL_OF_FUCK_How_many_Continents_are_there-s450x268-236907-580.jpg

You want to do d-bol but you're not going to the gym and you don't want to put on muscle?

You're 9.5 stone! Just squat and f**king eat something?

Edit: Just read the rest of your post. Really, I doubt you'll see any significant change in a month - especially if you're not changing your diet. Steroids don't magic up protein and calories, the only thing that does is extra food intake.

Edited by ManxTrialSpaz
  • Like 1

45KG's + the bar.

Bar weights differ, but my gym has olympic bars which are 45lbs/20kg's. So 65KG's as a total lifted weight.

Makes sense then. I thought you meant 2x 10kgs and 2x 2.5kg with the bar haha.

Well some say you can see results in 2 weeks, if you take steroids and hit it hard in the gym.

It's like people think you take the stuff and you'll get huge and in shape. Na sorry hard work still needs to be put in probably even more effort and since you'll be blasting out the workouts so you need to eat more and that. Similar to people drinking protein shakes thinking they'll be "ripped' without putting the effort.

Youtube Steroids, I think you'll change your perception on the stuff. I know I have. I haven't taken any yet though but it has crossed my mind. But when I look at my result/body, I think I'm doing quite good without the stuff. Plus I'm looking into powerlifting for my weight which you'll get drug tested so I wanna do that first before trying anything out.

• Like 1

Good post Tom, I'm glad you're open minded and you have a good attitude :)

The work still needs to be put in as you say, you're still working hard it's all just accelerated.

I hit the gym tonight after an hour swim, just did a 20 minutes weight session and 200 ab crunches on the resistance press. Was a nice little routine actually, I swam 50 25m lengths and then went up to the gym, started with 5 sets of 5 bench presses at 70KG's + bar with a bit of a stretch out in between, 10 chin dips and 10 pull ups, 5 sets of 10 reps on the fixed rower at 90KG's and then 10 sets of lat pull downs at 70KG's. Enough to make me feel achy anyway ;)

So you trained chest and back on the same day?? how could you hit a d-bol cycle and not get any shoulder gains? sounds like you train wrong.

Im not getting involved in the steroid debate but if you're still looking for protein have a look at CNP Pro-Reptide, by far the best ive used (taste and gains) although it is a lot more expensive than your standard myprotein/maximuscle stuff (which i would avoid purely because of the shits/dodgy farts it gave me )

Meh, unimpressed to be honest. Your arms look no bigger than 15" in that photo. What kinda height/weight are you? Nice fat level though. 12%~ at a guess?

I never said I was impressive. I am focused on core strength really, the "bulking up" and size is something I don't really care about anymore. I have gained 3KG's within the last 5 days since I have started doing a bit more weight. Give me 6 weeks and I'll do an update in the gym thread with a full torso shot.

83.4kg's with my clothes on, 6ft.

577171_10151226805445130_144071773_n.jpg

Edited by Pashley26

Best. Night. Ever.

f**k me,that´s one hell of a build!!! (A)

So you trained chest and back on the same day?? how could you hit a d-bol cycle and not get any shoulder gains? sounds like you train wrong.

He is doing everything wrong,yeah.

Meh, unimpressed to be honest. Your arms look no bigger than 15" in that photo. What kinda height/weight are you? Nice fat level though. 12%~ at a guess?

Good eye :wink2:

What can I say, I very much enjoy looking at pictures of muscular men.

You mean I'm muscular :$

You're pretty much right though, 14" standard, 16.5" pumped and about 15" there. Am putting the work in big time now though, I'll check back in weeks.

Jardo, youve just come across a massive idiot

1) boasting about steroids isnt cool, period

2) Youve just told a 17 year old, who you dont know the first thing about, to go take dianabol, without knowing the first thing about his training, his diet, his general health, with no mention to any sort of consideration for not drinking whilst on an oral steroid, or PCT. Really??

A gym newbie can easily add 15lb of muscle in the first 6 months of training, lookin at your fb pics from 2 years ago, i dont reckon youve added 15lbs of muscle in 2 years, with gear. till someones got a firm base of strength, something like rippetoe, or milke and squats is more use than steroids.

why would someone of 17 want to stunt their natural testosterone production???

if they were to go ahead and do it, do you not think the rapid increase in strength would cause issues for joints/ligaments that cant keep up with the gains. I deadlift 530lbs, my limiting factor imo is my knees, they want to pop out, not my muscles.

You say after 3 courses, you were a tank, I see you resembling nothing other than a septic tank.

You honestly believe that youve gained 3kg of lean mass in 5 days, and most of it aint just water weight, even on gear, 3kg a month is a good gain.

you say 60mg of oral steroids is the usual dosage?? who the hell takes 60mg, unless their stuff is underdosed to hell??

You say you can get dianabol anywhere, Find me one place online you can buy it legally to consume in the uk, oh wait, you cant.

For a beginner, i see gaining mass as simple, deadlifts, squats, bench, military press, chins, bent over rows. Decent protein intake, for added calories, either a generic mass gainer, or failing that chocolate milke (1 litre, which is easy to get down in a matter of minutes, is 900 calories,and 45g protein), 8 hours sleep a night.

Im not goin to say steroids are good or bad, or my stance on them, ill tell you the following though, 80% of people I know on gear, could get the same gains off gear if they ate right, trained right and slept right. (not saying steroids dont work, but get that lot in check first, then take them if you still think they are necessary, and progress will be much better). Taking steroids is something to be done after thought, hard training, reflection on your progress and looking at where you want to be. not after reading some post off a guy on the internet, whos got little other reasoning than "they worked for me" and "steroids are awesome and the way forward"

• Like 3