The Angry Thread.

Blake

They've got the time to write notes and stick them to a door but not to rob a house they've already smashed their way into?

EDIT: or are they actual notes left by you? I thought they were sarcy pisstake notes.

Edited by King C

Ever since last year and having a massive dh crash the centre of my back has always felt, funny, achy and just a bit weird. I don't want to go to the hospital to find out if its serious.

Its starting to feel like the skin around where the pain is, is bruised :ermm:.

It doesn't hurt, but i can feel it.

Crash was a 20ft drop 30 ft forward road gap, i had been riding 2 months of dh, not on my bike.

They've got the time to write notes and stick them to a door but not to rob a house they've already smashed their way into?

EDIT: or are they actual notes left by you? I thought they were sarcy pisstake notes.

Hahaha, when I first looked I thought they'd left recommendations on how to secure your house in the future.

Ill have to i think, really scary though thinking it may be something serious.

The longer you go ignoring it, the worse the pain will seem because you'll be worrying about it too.

Go to the docs, have a man do some clicks and you'll instantly feel better in your mind.

Haha the notes were left by the landlord, not the scumbags.

People kept leaving the latch on, meaning we couldn't get in, the landlord got fed up with the complaints :)

It's shared accommodation though, others are lazy. Copied from Facebook:

"Apparently the kid downstairs pulled a girl and her ex came round to beat him up. Ended up putting his fist through the window and letting himself in. Then they became friends and the kid bandaged it up for him. Thats his version. He's on his final warning now too."

Hopefully that's the end of it now - window is being fixed as we speak too.