The Angry Thread.

Blake

Led me to believe that we could start a relationship, have some darnnnn kinky sex and overall be happy.

Then pretty much crushed all of those happy thoughts today in one swift move by saying he doesn't want any of it.

:( are you a lady or a man out if interest?

That's proper dickish of him though, don't waste your time.

:( are you a lady or a man out if interest?

That's proper dickish of him though, don't waste your time.

I'm a guy aha, I like how politely you asked though just in case I was a chick

Nah I'm not going to mate! Not worth the hassle, can't deal with someone who's mind goes from relationship to zero in the space of a day!

• Like 1

I'm a guy aha, I like how politely you asked though just in case I was a chick

Nah I'm not going to mate! Not worth the hassle, can't deal with someone who's mind goes from relationship to zero in the space of a day!

Find a nice, genuine bloke. There are more than them than their are of women :P

• Like 1

Haha, the problem is though all the decent guys are taken by bitchy women and all the decent women are taking by utter dickheads.

'Bi' might as well be code for 'complicated relationship choices'

Oh yeah, forgot a lot of men aren't gay/bi.....

Just hold out bro, you'll find mr.right :)

Didn't make it through to the next stage of the BA pilot programme, I'm not angry at that more angry at the lack of ways into a job like that and the disregard for young low hour pilots. I knew I wasn't gonna make it as I'm still at college so just applied to see what it was like, but I heard the figures around 9500 applied and they're taking less than 95, 25 of them were ex raf who had been made redundant etc. but have all their flight training. The rest have at least a degree. Kinda just takes the piss how they specified they prefer people with no training then take on almost a quarter that are experienced.

Ill probably never get a scholarship be £100k in debt and never get a job as a pilot because everywhere wants thousands of hours.

f**k aviation.

Didn't make it through to the next stage of the BA pilot programme, I'm not angry at that more angry at the lack of ways into a job like that and the disregard for young low hour pilots. I knew I wasn't gonna make it as I'm still at college so just applied to see what it was like, but I heard the figures around 9500 applied and they're taking less than 95, 25 of them were ex raf who had been made redundant etc. but have all their flight training. The rest have at least a degree. Kinda just takes the piss how they specified they prefer people with no training then take on almost a quarter that are experienced.

Ill probably never get a scholarship be £100k in debt and never get a job as a pilot because everywhere wants thousands of hours.

f**k aviation.

Ever actually of joining the RAF? Or do you wear glasses?

Edited by AndrewEH1

Ever actually of joining the RAF? Or do you wear glasses?

Im 6ft 5, I went to the RAF career office a few years ago when I was about 6ft 2/3 and he said Im borderline at the moment and I was gonna keep growing. I could fit and easily fly any aircraft but in a fighter it would cut my legs off if I was to eject, yet I could fly a cargo without that fear but the pilots have to be fit to fly any aircraft. I however might pop in there again for another chat to see if anythings changed such as they suddenly need tall pilots for an experimental bomber :P

Im 6ft 5, I went to the RAF career office a few years ago when I was about 6ft 2/3 and he said Im borderline at the moment and I was gonna keep growing. I could fit and easily fly any aircraft but in a fighter it would cut my legs off if I was to eject, yet I could fly a cargo without that fear but the pilots have to be fit to fly any aircraft. I however might pop in there again for another chat to see if anythings changed such as they suddenly need tall pilots for an experimental bomber :P

Ah, that problem is more common than you'd think...any interest in Heli?

I'm sure I heard a story direct from an RAF SAR talking about ejection seats/survival gear saying that people over the leg limit can sign up but have to sign a waiver. Not sure if it was true though...

I have just realized I have been doing all of my car insurance checks with my licence as full UK Provisional. Just did another with a full UK Manual licence and I can honestly say I am screwed. Cheapest looking around £5000. May well be better going on one of my parents' insurance and make it cheaper and pay them the difference.

Tried all the standard tricks? I cut one quote by 40% just by adding my parents as named drivers. Doesn't matter that they live 40 miles away and would never drive it, apparently that lowers my risk of crashing.

• Like 1

Tried all the standard tricks? I cut one quote by 40% just by adding my parents as named drivers. Doesn't matter that they live 40 miles away and would never drive it, apparently that lowers my risk of crashing.

It's going to be expensive whatever I do, my mum won't stop going on a bout getting a scooter, never would I even dream of that!

House got broken into last night. C*nts!

Sorry to hear that matey.

edit - looking at it now, its going to be about £3000 cheaper if I drive a scooter for a year, then go onto a car...hmmm, opinions?

Edited by CalRobbo341