The Angry Thread.

Blake

Haha I was tempted to. I went into my room and I could hear them playing ouija board on the other side, there's only a thin fold able divide between my room and the one next to me. I was standing in the pitch black (blinds closed) and felt like I was the spirit they were talking to :P From what I the 'spirit' said he's been here a while and the words closed, darkness and opening were said. They had a machine that they used to record words and the 'spirit' would speak though so the words would come out Stephen Hawking style every now and again.

I wasn't going to get much sleep so went out for a midnight stroll. Police then questioned what I was doing walking around and I said 'I couldn't get to sleep because there's a bunch of people playing ouija board in my bedroom'. They accepted that and when I got back they were done.

Weird night

And the 'spirit's' called Taylor and there was something about a motorbike accident...

Edited by bikeperson45

Haha I was tempted to. I went into my room and I could hear them playing ouija board on the other side, there's only a thin fold able divide between my room and the one next to me. I was standing in the pitch black (blinds closed) and felt like I was the spirit they were talking to :P From what I the 'spirit' said he's been here a while and the words closed, darkness and opening were said. They had a machine that they used to record words and the 'spirit' would speak though so the words would come out Stephen Hawking style every now and again.

I wasn't going to get much sleep so went out for a midnight stroll. Police then questioned what I was doing walking around and I said 'I couldn't get to sleep because there's a bunch of people playing ouija board in my bedroom'. They accepted that and when I got back they were done.

Weird night

And the 'spirit's' called Taylor and there was something about a motorbike accident...

Taylor sounds like a top bloke

Installed a game from 2 DVD's. It wants to update before I can play it. No problem.

SIX POINT FOUR GIGABYTES?

What the f**k kind of update takes 6.4gb??

I'm not a gamer really, used to play Counterstrike about 10 years ago... Is this standard for an update?!

What game is it? Obviously it was fooked on release hence a massive 'we are terrible devs' patch, or is old so you've missed a whole load of smaller patches.

people in skateparks (not just kids) who have seen you try a line multiple times yet still sit/wait/stand/talk/leave bike in exactly the place you're trying to go.........I just don't understand the thought process.

Kick them in the chest, just like Eden hazard, he is such a glorious role model obvs.

people in skateparks (not just kids) who have seen you try a line multiple times yet still sit/wait/stand/talk/leave bike in exactly the place you're trying to go.........I just don't understand the thought process.

Just go along with the line and shout "MOVE!" if they don't move then just give them a narrow miss. What I used to do when I was pretty shit on a bmx and 60% of the time it works every time.

Just go along with the line and shout "MOVE!" if they don't move then just give them a narrow miss. What I used to do when I was pretty shit on a bmx and 60% of the time it works every time.

I hope the other 40% of the time you "accidentally" hit them. That's one of the reasons I hate skateparks or that kind of scene, I'd much rather create or do something new that's shit and enjoy myself rather than being judged by some 12 year old and his mates cause you can't do a generic move or be judged by everyone else that's watching while you take your turn,

I hope the other 40% of the time you "accidentally" hit them. That's one of the reasons I hate skateparks or that kind of scene, I'd much rather create or do something new that's shit and enjoy myself rather than being judged by some 12 year old and his mates cause you can't do a generic move or be judged by everyone else that's watching while you take your turn,

Yeah a lot of younger kids there seem to laugh at you when you don't make a move, yet they have no chance in hell of doing it themselves.

i remember my last year of High school a load of people were at the local skate park on bmx and a few skaters were sitting in the way of/ more on the grind rail at the side of the jump box.

after repeatedly asking them to move with no response a bmxer took flight hit the box and tweaked it perfectly so that one skaters got pegged to the head instantly fell backwards off the box.

needless to say the others moved and no one sat in the way again.

• Like 1

i remember my last year of High school a load of people were at the local skate park on bmx and a few skaters were sitting in the way of/ more on the grind rail at the side of the jump box.

after repeatedly asking them to move with no response a bmxer took flight hit the box and tweaked it perfectly so that one skaters got pegged to the head instantly fell backwards off the box.

needless to say the others moved and no one sat in the way again.

that is brutal.

But skateparks are dangerous places and people need to realize that.

To accept new job. To leave current job. Stay at current job. Or wait.

Basically to grow up - keep my good job but keep paying well over £1k rent - or take a lower position and move in with my best mate for £350 all in. AHHHHHH

Think about the long run! Money, progression, experience!

You can still always see you mates :)

You should all move north. We're paying £350 for a 1 bedroom flat (but pretty roomy for a 1 bed) pretty much in the center of Sheffield.

The other day I spotted a 2 bedroom (both large double rooms) with a big lounge and separate kitchen for £395 a month. Would have gone for it but it was too far into the sticks in the wrong direction.

• Like 1