The Happy Thread

Duncy H

Time is the half a f**king hour I've got to wait for my sister when it could be spent helping Jack debuild the good old limey that's seen some adventures.

Jack you seriously need a driveway or a proper Street of some sort it's so annoying hahahah.

Time is the half a f**king hour I've got to wait for my sister when it could be spent helping Jack debuild the good old limey that's seen some adventures.

Jack you seriously need a driveway or a proper Street of some sort it's so annoying hahahah.

Don't worry I'm soon installing a ramp up into the lounge

My eyes feel droopy but body feels wide awake. This is f**king weird haha, actually cannot believe I've been awake for about 28 hours now without any sleep. Have any of you done this before? Could have easily slept earlier at midday but thought it'd really muck my sleep pattern up.

Yesterday i worked my last ever shift at Costa Coffee. So happy about this fact, no longer do i have to deal with stupid cliquey stroppy children that call themselves management! Now i have a 4 day weekend of drinking beer in a field with lots of motorbike and music, brilliant!

Ben

• Like 1

Yesterday i worked my last ever shift at Costa Coffee. So happy about this fact, no longer do i have to deal with stupid cliquey stroppy children that call themselves management! Now i have a 4 day weekend of drinking beer in a field with lots of motorbike and music, brilliant!

Ben

You going over to post office?