Delete This Post

Callum219

Just a quick message! Everyone was saying not to get tr bars and Just as well I Didn't listen, I love them, fantastic feel, The service at trials addict is amazing, Everyone should shop there!

Edited by Callum219

This has

"Hey Callum, If you think you received a good customer service is there any chance you could make a topic on trials forum and spread the word a bit, Cheers"

written all over it.

Edited by dann2707
  • Like 6

What is 'fantastic' service?

You order something, pay, and it get delivered in a quoted number of days? Doing that isn't 'fantastic' service, it's doing the bare minimum...

If they aren't able to do that (apart from genuine unforeseen circumstances eg. flooding/snow) then they are f**king retarded and shouldn't 'sell' things.

Edited by AndrewEH1
  • Like 2

Being able to make your customers feel like you're going above and beyond counts as good service to me...

It's not until you're in the situation where something is wrong with your order or are in a different situation to the simple buying where the good customer service sites actually make a difference..

I've been in situations like this with both trials addict and tartybikes and to me it felt they went above and beyond with the way they sorted it...

I'll definitely be using both these sites for a long time because I feel like they'll never let me down.

EDIT: Making a topic seems a little silly though..

Edited by Danny00135