BMX - Worlds first double barrel roll

pengsmelly

For all you BMX lovers!

This is a video of one of my closest friends, Tom Isted 'landing' (you can be the judge this) a double barrel roll.

Tom was recently picked up by Mongoose! and is one of their newest 2013 riders for the summer season

He's been committed to riding for most his life, and now finally earned all the hard work he's put in!

He has a great future ahead, having been friends since primary school it's been great to see his progression!

Watch out!

This is the video that got him noticed -

https://vimeo.com/58039293

Edited by pengsmelly
  • Like 3

Hate to be fanny, but i'm with the rest of the riders and say it's not a barrel roll. But it is a double flip which tbf is good enough anyway.

I was gonna say that too, it's like a twisted double flip.

Barrel rolls are slow, I think you'd need a massive jump to do a double.

love all the haters of toms trick go try it yourself ;)

There is a difference between hating and stating the truth. I've seen him ride before he has balls, to me it isn't the footdown thats the problem, its the trick that isn't quite there yet.

Edited by Rich J

Your going to get hate when you call something a "worlds first" and don't even really make it,

It's just the same as someone going out and doing 70" sidehop but on/off it.

If you read the topic, I said you can be the judge whether it counts or not. The whole reason for a forum is to discuss it... :) My view is at least he's given it ago!

Sorry I didn't mean anything you said. I just meant the name of the Youtube clip.

I agree. I'm not knocking his skills. I'm sure he is a great rider but calling a video that when it wasn't really made is asking for trouble.