Radfest Bike Trial Festival 2013.

JackMeek

Awesome weekend. Thanks to everyone that turned up, all the stalls (special thanks to tarty for sorting out my new forks and trials addict for letting me rip on the mini master) and most of all the Mitchell family for their continued support of the trials community and for the long hard hours they put in behind the scenes to make these sort of events possible.

Bring on 2014!

• Like 1

What an excellent weekend. I'm broken and bleeding and my bike has been a missive money pit, but its all finally coming together.

Thank you Tarty boys for all your work, Thank you Trials-Addict for all the tools I borrowed constantly. Thank you Ben Travis for that rear hub, Thank you BenJHfor the place to sleep, And well done Onza for the drinkage tent. Awesome

And of course, Thank you to Jack and Mick for putting on such an awesome event. I am already really looking forward to next year :)

Was really nice seeing so many people again, everyone was friendly and there was a great atmosphere, despite the monsoon, glorious weather in the day time, what more could you want.

Also, to whoever annihilated that toilet, shame on you.

Cheers, Ash

• Like 4

Awesome weekend guys! Nice to meet new people, good to catch up with many people ive not seen in a while. Looking forward to seeing some photos / videos being put up - that means you nick Goddard! Skulking around in silence haha!

Hopefully didn't offend anyone with my constant pattering - just having a laugh!

Some great riding going down from riders of all persuasions, sometimes I really don't know why such factions exist in trials!

Thanks to jack and mick. Had an awesome time (actually being sincere there jack ;-))

Edited by ben_travis
  • Like 1

Epic weekend, really enjoyed getting back out on the bike and riding for a weekend again after a little break.

Brilliant to meet people Ive spoken to through here/facebook in person and have a properly good laugh with all.

Only downer was me royally f**king up my very last move before leaving and doing something pretty nasty to my right ankle. Could do with getting it checked as I'm walking round like clubfooted fool with one foot/ankle being way larger/swollen that the other.

Cheers to Jack and Mick for putting on an awesome event.

Absolutely loved the weekend, so so good.

Loved meeting riders who I have only seen on here but it was ace to finally getting to meet them!

Absolutely devastated that the ice cracked on the first day but thanks to Trialsaddict for sorting me out with a new frame for cheap (Still not sure why you removed my grips when I have maggy 2011's :P haha ). Started getting used to it within minutes though.

The band were fun too, but it was a shame they were playing when it was absolutely pissing it down, and the 20" pizza was a tad overwhelming!

Girlfriend took 600 pics over the weekend so they're uploading now haha.

Also won 7 prizes for screaming like a child at the kicker comp haha woo!

Wicked weekend was so glad I went, a big thank you to joe and nick from mad for helping me out with my stuff . And I think we all owe a big thanks to all at rad for putting the event on . Can't wait for 2014 ,meet some great riders and this old boy had fun , the best part for me was over hearing a yong lad say "look at that blue giant ....... What's that , it has gears" made my weekend. Much respect to all that turned up . See you all at tarty if I ever recover lol

• Like 1