2 Minutes of Summer - Martin Direske

FamilyBiker

kinda looks like a black freewheel on a fixed hub?

Glad to see him stick with a more streety bike but I still prefer him on the Skye.

Hopefully see a proper edit from him this year. This just looks like a clips vid of sorts.

kinda looks like a black freewheel on a fixed hub?

your probably right, i didn't watch the video in hd so i couldn't really see anything in great detail lol, but whatever it is it sounds like its got sh|t loads of engagements / really loud!

The freewheel on hub confuses the wild trialer :P

Just kidding, people don't seem to run this kind of drivetrain anymore, but I still love it. The most reliable, strongest and easiest way to keep your bike rolling :P

Middleburn ProTrials 22T, Gigapipe BB, Koolchain, Echo TR 108EP/18T freewheel screwed on a stripped Trialtech hub, Heatsink tensioner with some extra-steel.

Thank your for your feedback :)

Martin

Edited by Martin Direske

Whoooa, total mindf**k seeing that first spot and suddenly remembering I rode there 4 years ago. I need to get back to Cologne (Koln if you prefer ;)) on the right bike :P

Cool video though! Nice style, loads of control, cool tune, good filming = always good outcome.

Nice chilled out video there! Nothing massive or ground-breaking but I loved it!

Decent tune too!

Edit: All the old Fourplays used to come with a freewheel on the rear hub, I got on with it pretty well before I switched to a Hope hub.

Edited by AndrewEH1