Best looking 24" street trial bike?

nicolasp1405

they both look sweet! I know I'm bias but I do prefer the sleeker tubes and bash on the Arcade, it's just pleasing to the eye.

I don't tend to go through that many parts, I replace my bars a couple of times a year to be safe but, the only things I've broken recently was my brake levers in two seperate crashes

Would be interesting to know how many bike parts Ali.C has retired on this bike.

The usual, He snapped his saint lever and changed his frame. The change of wheels is just a natural thing for riders to do after having such a "bling" pair of wheels for such an amount of time anything was going to top that.

From looking at the chain he was running last time I rode with him he doesn't change parts all that often :P

The usual, He snapped his saint lever and changed his frame. The change of wheels is just a natural thing for riders to do after having such a "bling" pair of wheels for such an amount of time anything was going to top that.

From looking at the chain he was running last time I rode with him he doesn't change parts all that often :P

not broken a pair of wheels for 3+ years :D

• Like 1

I have to say, I thought brakeless trials would be a fad that people would get bored of. Clearly I was wrong, and actually seeing how things are progressing I'm really impressed.

One thing that does always amuse me is geometry going back similar to the Curtis, Leeson, etc, shorter bikes with higher front ends.

In fairness, I think those are pretty much the only similarities - those long back ends, low BBs, short front ends and slack head angles are so 1999 ;)

EDIT: But yeah, see where you're coming from!

Well the most fun bike I think I ever had was my Ashton Justice, the early short one, followed very closely by my Curtis T1. They're just fun bikes to ride. Longest I had was an Atomz frame about 10 years ago which was about 1045 and a pretty boring bike to ride. All my friends who had longer frames, the bikes were nice (remember Anal's Coustellier? That was a mint bike...) and the setups good, but I just found them no fun to ride. Of course if you're into the trials side of trials then yes, they had advantages, but for going out in the city and just doing fun stuff, the shorter bikes were always better in my opinion.

I'd actually like to have my Curtis over here - maybe I'll bring it back next time I visit. Or maybe I should splash on an Inspired...

• Like 1

A friend of mine back in Wales used to have a red and white Justice, and I loved how that bike rode. I kind of know that realistically if I got hold of it now I'd find it really hard to ride as the geo would feel reasonably dated, but that's not the point :P

I think Anal had that Coust up until pretty recently as it happens.