George Blake - Flawless Bikes Video 1

Blake

This has been in the making for a few weeks now, I feel almost like it should have better riding from me but over the course of time that we've been making it the less pleased I am by the clips I've used. This is why the video is fairly short and not the best of the best, but i'm still pretty happy with it:

Thank you to Anthony Chantrey for filming and to Flawless bikes for supporting me :)

let me know what you think :)

Edited by DrStix
  • Like 3

Should have saved it and made a longer one.. That was cool, ridings improved so much in the last year! Didn't like the song but that's personal preference, I guess it worked with what you were going for.

What/who are flawless bikes? As I've just seen bash rings pop up on fb and that's it..

Edited by shercofray

Should have saved it and made a longer one.. That was cool, tidings improved so much in the last year! Didn't like the song but that's personal preference, I guess it worked with what you were going for.

What/who are flawless bikes? As I've just seen bash rings pop up on fb and that's it..

New company, you'll see some more products from there soon, but it's hard for new trials companies if they don't have rich people backing them :)

Thanks for the feedback, just wanted to get this out to move onto bigger and better stuff :) otherwise it would remain a project for so long it would never get released

Hurry up and come to reading! Gotta ride together again before Radfest

Will try do it soon bro, maybe mid july? xx

sick!

music?

Thank you :)

Architects- Delete Rewind.

Great video! Love these sorta TGS videos with a unique style! But those socks and shorts :ermm:

Haha, sorry :P thank you :)

Architects

Loved it man.

Cheers dan <33

I felt not offended. It's just that some people can't afford buying a bike.

throwing my bike about 3 feet then picking it back up again isn't exactly making a difference to these people, so I don't know what you're trying to get across.

NO BIKES WHERE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS VIDEO

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...