McCleef. - An Honest Mistake PT1

BradJohnson

Still can't tell if this is a fast show spin off, or if its actually genuine.

One thing i will say is, if your going to slag trials off your bound to get slagged off yourself but literally everyone.

Actually, watching the video (rather than the other edits of the day) I was amazed by the racket of back brake noises. I'd happily slag that off.

I think anyone who doesn't take this as entertainment is getting wound up over nothing. If he went round shaking people's hands and not complaining about sh't then it wouldn't be as funny.

In all honesty, i didnt find it funny. was pretty boring and i want my 19 odd minutes back. but unfortunately you cant unsee what has been seen

also, why bother interviewing someone to just dub over them :S

maybe your parents made the honest mistake?

Edited by Ash-Kennard

If you found it boring ash.. Why keep watching it for the whole 19 minutes!!??? Someone with a brain would of turned it off!

a little stop at 4:24

Parts i loved: I love you how you spit, the close ups, the licking the wall, waving to a car, watching `old` movies, black and white outtakes

at radfest: you needed to add subtitle for telling everyone that they are cowards and that festival is shit

7:29 I must make a stop, I cannot breathe from you selfconfidence

old days of 07 seems... too close?

you were on the top, yeeeah, i can imagine that

they have lighter bikes, horrible

with seats. does this guy know that the first trials had seats? I dont even bother about it anymore. I try to get to the end , i dont know if I can

10:28 someone give that man an oscar!

12:50 someone give me a beer, i cant handle it no more

13:30 ...................... explanation?

14:15 84 inches? only?? I can say bigger number than that ha! I did 54515465151 feets! I cant even pronounce that number!!!

15:30 woah, maybe he is getting it

15:50 Mod bike: 20/19 inch, they were in the videos that you shown, they are not the biggest ones you will ever see

16:35 yeah, they have taken down a video of mine, I did a 3 meters gap, next night Neil T was standing in my room whispering dirty things into my ear. ???????????????????????

16:46 let me guess, psychologist?

17:15 yeah, I just searched for Danny Mcleef on ebay, I found nothing under 200 pounds. only a worn underwear

18:15 ehhm, guys, can someone fix my pc? it froze.

18:19 pehw, I thought my pc got cancer

18:30 I dont care about your sexual life and who do you have an intercourse

I am atheist sorry. I only believe in something if there is a proof

END: just a question, no offence, seriously. do you have any mental problem? I had a friend who had symptons like that, and I said that sentence without irony

so us northern lot like to duck about and make 19 min videos while you southern sad f**ks like to comment essays on videos that you find BORING! You all retarded? Seems like you lot don't have anything better to do in spare time haha!!
  • Like 1

Well, fair people see things through to the end to make sure when i added a comment it really was crap

so you wasted 19 mins of your life to see if a video really was crap? haha thats the stupidest thing ive heard.. what ever floats your boat though :)

• Like 1