Recommend me a sub £100 phone.

James Quigley

I've got a Nokia Lumia 710, because I like Nokia, am familiar with Windows, know nothing about technology, it does more than I'll ever need it to do, its £10 a month (with various benefits and free shit) and they gave me £40 to have it too.

Generally it was and is a massive win.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Huawei-Deutschland-51053822-Ascend-Y201/dp/B0089YTGEA/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1384161794&sr=1-1&keywords=y201

seriously,check that out

cyanogenmod is available for this one,something i´m waiting for for my dualcore jb device since a year.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Huawei-Y300-BK-Ascend-Y300-Smartphone-Black/dp/B00B92ZGY8/ref=pd_sim_sbs_ce_3

or this is the one my wife´s got, dual core like mine

Edited by FamilyBiker

How about an iPhone 3GS? It would still out preform the modern budget smartphones that my friends have had. Here's a 16gb one for £75

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/331054586605?hlpht=true&ops=true&viphx=1&lpid=95&device=m&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=95

The company selling it has great feedback but I don't know if they give any warranty.

If you want a smartphone rather than that archaic piece of technology that Nick posted, I've got a Nokia Lumia 520 that was £115 brand new & Sim-Free. You should be able to easily get it for less than £100 secondhand.

It's actually pretty damn good for the money too. But it does depend on what you're after. If you're big on apps and games then it's going to be no good to you. If you're after a phone that you can google shit on, get your emails, check facebook, watch videos, listen to music etc then this is spot on. It has a micro SD card slot, so for about a tenner you can get a 32gb micro SD and life is wonderful thereafter.

It's surprisingly speedy and just works. I am a fan.

large_42005_1352807989.jpg

I'm sure you can handle not surfing Facebook regularly for 2 months. And if you can't, well i can't even describe my feelings towards you.

Did you even read what he said? Wants something touch screen.

I'd personally go for a 3GS like the one posted earlier :)

I managed to pick up an iPhone 4 from Ebay for £50 unlocked. I was never an Apple fanatic like some and wasn't keen on the idea of if but after 6 months I love it. I'd recommend one or failing that the HTC desire C is a good little phone for the money as well they can be picked up new for £90-£100 and if you like your Music the Dre beats software gives great sound quality.