Highest bunnyhop in history of humanity

TriаlsRider

if they class em the same they should´ve been testing damon watsons height,deffo a record chance :)

I think it's got to be over a bar. Though i'm sure damons got some beasty heights over bars but i think a lot of his biggest are up onto walls.

Ali.. You got any pixels on that?! 1.24m is a highly mighty huff!

I cleared a pallet long end up on a bmx once upon a time.. Think that was around 47" That was probably the height of my riding days! Bum scraperrr :giggle:

Pallet stood up is a good thing because it falls over nicely when you clip it :)

(Edit; but it still looks scary to ride at!)

Edited by sharn

no pics of 124 sorry, I did 123 years ago when I used to tuck to the right, but I decided to learn to tuck to the left so I could spin better but that meant my hops were a lot lower for over a year, the 124 was at the last demo I did in the Velodrome in Glasgow.

here's a pic of a 115cm hop off grass though

ns0lw.jpg

How much is it? Maybe there are exist some video?

I was hoping there'd be a picture in here!

I'm sure there's some mtber somewhere who'd busted out into the 50"s. Allot of people can get to 45" without much issue, so 5" isn't really much. And with some riders being over 6' and half foot tall, again wouldn't be surprised.

Nice pic Ali, lovely tuck! Styled as usual. My pallet effort was old school style - full power, straight on! Full stretch front wheel dipper style, bernards watch type - you know the ones? Alhamdulillah. I remember it well. Though if thats 115cm; it couldn't have been much more that i did on the little wheeler, cos that looks quite big! Although it seems alot of pallets are over 47 long ways :blink: Eitherway it was 'a' pallet stood up tall and was a mighty effort and an especially pleasing achievement :smartass: cos it takes a lot to make a 20" wheel hit my botty.

I'm 6ft 5! As mentioned I'm sure the leverage helps. I miss that BMX. I agree - BMX is technically harder but i suppose theres more room to tuck if you can get the technique! I had that little rascal dialled.

Anyways 125cm+ is wild. And i'd love to see some pics of this type of pop.

Salaam brothers.