Real ale /beer thread?!

dann2707

This picture makes me so moist. Farmers Blonde is my favourite beer ever. If I don't have one for a while then I get shivers up my spine when I finally do.

I don't have a particular favourite, I work behind a bar in a reputable traditional pub where at any one time we have 6 guest ales on. The best part is I'm meant to know what each one tastes like so I have had all sorts of things. In the last three years or so the manager reckons they've had about 2000 different guest ales on!

At the moment I drink a lot of bradfield brewery ale cause it's very local to me, things like farmers blonde and belgian blue go down a treat :)

Got through this lot on new years eve.

Farmers blonde is nice. Good effort.

(Golden Glory?) is ming mong.

Whole heartidly (spelling?) agree with that!

When I was in Leeds I found The Adelphi to be an absolutely blinding pub with (I think) a selection of at least 100 beers (lager and ale) available at any one time. Fruli on tap is like heaven in a pint glass and extremely dangerous, especially when drunk via a funnel and snorkel (stag do memories...).

Also there's a gay pub over the road that we ended up in as the only pub in Leeds we could find with a dart board that had the finest independent brewery backing them in the world, awesome beers!

EDIT: Sat supping a few Golden Hens right now!

Or The Victoria, Whitelocks, Cross Keys, The Brewery Tap, The Hop in Leeds, And the Vic and Fannys in Saltaire.

The badger range is pretty good i like the 'First Gold' although the peach one they do (Golden Glory?) is ming mong.

Theres a lot of breweries round here doing good beer: Saltaire, Kirkstall, Leeds, Osset etc as well as the staples like Black Sheep and Timmy Taylors.

What's that little pub opposite the fire station in saltire called? Always looks really busy when it sunny, heard good things about the ale

Whole heartidly (spelling?) agree with that!

When I was in Leeds I found The Adelphi to be an absolutely blinding pub with (I think) a selection of at least 100 beers (lager and ale) available at any one time. Fruli on tap is like heaven in a pint glass and extremely dangerous, especially when drunk via a funnel and snorkel (stag do memories...).

Also there's a gay pub over the road that we ended up in as the only pub in Leeds we could find with a dart board that had the finest independent brewery backing them in the world, awesome beers!

EDIT: Sat supping a few Golden Hens right now!

The adephi. Quality pub. My old man always used to go in there on a Friday after work.

Or The Victoria, Whitelocks, Cross Keys, The Brewery Tap, The Hop in Leeds, And the Vic and Fannys in Saltaire.

The badger range is pretty good i like the 'First Gold' although the peach one they do (Golden Glory?) is ming mong.

Theres a lot of breweries round here doing good beer: Saltaire, Kirkstall, Leeds, Osset etc as well as the staples like Black Sheep and Timmy Taylors.

The Palace is worth a visit too.

Adelphi is a great pub.

Nice, didn't realise there was quite so much choice in Leeds. Will have to try some of them next time I visit family up there.

What's that little pub opposite the fire station in saltire called? Always looks really busy when it sunny, heard good things about the ale
That's fannys. Can get a bit busy sometimes but yea it's a nice place. The Vic is on the opposite side of the road 100 yards down. Bit of a rough pub but always 6 ales on.