Don't Look Down

isitafox

I couldn't get that link to work... but by the description it sounds like this

and if your wondering what happens if you fall from exactly the same place...
(GRAPHIC, but the dude survived :) ) no f**king chance would I arse around at that height Edited by *gentlydoesit

Technically there's nothing to it in terms of climbing- none of that was challenging (face it- most of the places were accessed by ladders) and the hanging again is not technically difficult in any way, just a bit mad. The most impressive and dangerous thing in the whole program was the backflip on top of Moscow bridge which could've gone wrong so easily. None of it made me feel queasy at all though.

That failed base jump above... fuuuuuck.

I was a bit disappointed when I read the tv listings and it said it was about urban free climbing. I thought it was gonna be like that mental french bloke who scales skyscrapers

Yeah exactly- Alain Robert is mental but massively talented as well. I can imagine him sitting in his living room watching 'Don't Look Down' and just saying 'pussies' (in a strong French accent of course)!!

my cousin does a lot of free running and said he used to do it with one of they guys on the programme. I've seen him out a few times whilst riding trials and he hangs off cranes too but just doesn't feel the need to go to the media about it. It is impressive but it's not really amazing to other free runners.

• Like 1

my cousin does a lot of free running and said he used to do it with one of they guys on the programme. I've seen him out a few times whilst riding trials and he hangs off cranes too but just doesn't feel the need to go to the media about it. It is impressive but it's not really amazing to other free runners.

Suppose is it just balls really. Like big drop off to trials riders are impressive but not amazing

Edited by Jake.