Close Thread

-G-

What is a reason of G's ban? Because he annoys someone?

I don't see the point of the whole banning system anyway. A year or so he spammed the f**k out of the forum saying Ban G Ban G, but he made a new account and is allowed back on?

What's the point in banning someone if they're allowed to make a new account and start again haha.

What i'm getting at is, he shouldn't have been allowed back on here anyway.

Edited by dann2707

he shouldn't have been allowed back on here anyway.

Why do you take it so serious? There are not so many trials riders in the world, so permaban4life is too much. And all this shit (forum dramas) may be pretty fun to watch, and anyway it's not serious, not important and not a problem, so why some people on TF take it serious? I just don't get it. Don't you have other problems in your life to care instead of this?

Edited by CriminalRider

Why do you take it so serious? There are not so many trials riders in the world, so permaban4life is too much. And all this shit (forum dramas) may be pretty fun to watch, and anyway it's not serious, not important and not a problem, so why some people on TF take it serious? I just don't get it. Don't you have other problems in your life to care instead of this?

Because trials is about the community, if someone is making it shit for others they shouldn't be allowed on a decent community forum.

I've made some epic friends on here, they're not the ones who attention seek and try to stir shit up. The people that do should f**k off and stop trying to ruin what is already a tiny tiny sport.

• Like 1

Because trials is about the community, if someone is making it shit for others they shouldn't be allowed on a decent community forum.

I've made some epic friends on here, they're not the ones who attention seek and try to stir shit up. The people that do should f**k off and stop trying to ruin what is already a tiny tiny sport.

well said buddy (Y)