Jake Deakin - Seaside Shenanigans (warning TGS)

Jake.

f**king epic jake!!!! Your riding has improved loads since radfest I just don't understand where you get the balls from to do those big drop gaps :P

Thanks man! I just push and push myself as much as I can, when you can't gap further forward... You go up. :badger:

For been a bit sketcy you sure do give it some big drop gaps. Nice video

Thanks man, what would you say I should try and do to get less sketchiness then? I'm always being told my riding is sketchy but maybe that's because I'm always trying to do the biggest stuff I can rather than settling what I'm comfortable on.

Yeaaahhhhhh Jake :D improved so much on that frame !! You streety TGS basher !

Adam.

Thanks Adam! You need to get a tgs edit out! :wub:

Awesome. Improved so so much.

I very rarely get to the end of tgs videos so that means it's really good :P

Cheers Frazer, glad someone said that. I was editing it with "how long will it take for someone to get bored" in mind, so I made it as short as possible whilst being long enough for a "full" edit if that makes sense haha.

Ahh Dave natural... Suppose I can enjoy it but my heart lays with street.

Thanks George :D and yeah nicon it is. I started throwing big rocks at the bike to see if I could dent the frame and a mate joined in, the first thing he hits is the spokes haha.

Yeah seriously sketchy riding, you looked really uncomfortable and not really in control. Go back to the beginning, concentrate on controlling the bike and being more fluid with your movement. Do some track stands and balancing on the back wheel. Some pretty beasty moves though :).

Ben

I'm going to try a lower bb frame hopefully that helps. Haha Perez my bars aren't forward at all if you compare it to other riders.

Totally didn't expect this kind of response for the video since it was so quickly put together (half a day riding, 2 hours editing), cheers guys x

I think if you spent a summer / a month / whatever just practising what you can do rather than trying to go bigger you'd start to lose some of the sketchiness.

Sketchiness goes with time on the bike and getting everything dialled before you move on to the next step. And riding natural will help lots, go to the rip rap infront of widewater lagoon or the splash walls ride that lot, you won't have the scope to be sketchy or you'll fall off.