Best looking mod?

Herbertlemon102

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Long shot but does anyone have the picture of the heavily drilled out Echo lite? I remember that also been tasty.

I remember the guy had really gone to town on it, if anyone has them maybe post them all up?

Edited by Paperclip
  • Like 1

Long shot but does anyone have the picture of the heavily drilled out Echo lite? I remember that also been tasty.

I remember the guy had really gone to town on it, if anyone has them maybe post them all up?

Damn I remember seeing a thread on that bike a while back, was it he ones with the cutouts in the hubs aswell?

This one ?

post-18818-0-47227200-1423265669.jpg

post-18818-0-64779600-1423265682.jpg

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=My+Echo+Lite+8.6+Kg&biw=1920&bih=912&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=ik7VVMebJIu67gbd9IDQBQ&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAg#imgdii=_

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Those frames are a bit too low for my liking, I prefer the looks of slightly bigger triangles (stronger too).

if I ever went to a mod I'd get something close to how this monty looks, just with more modern geometry, parts and a disc mount.....again I can't see many people agreeing haha

t5mwqb.jpg

it's got a seat, clearly a bmx :wink2:

Haha a leather seat no less! I think it just looks awsome.. Love the frame pad! probably rides like a sack but heh..

if I ever went to a mod I'd get something close to how this monty looks, just with more modern geometry, parts and a disc mount.....again I can't see many people agreeing haha

I am in total agreement.. Bigger triangles just look better (Y) I used to have an X-alp.. it was my first trials bike! In Orange and white.. Iv'e even thought about picking one up and bringin it up to date before aswell.. But i havnt got the money and really i know i'm a little too tall to run the bar/stem i'd like on that frame. Do it Ali (Y) What would you change for geometry?? There was a guy round this way ages ago used to ride an old monty x-lite with loads of stackers, like a 70mm stem and some risers.. it looked well short but he used to bunny hop to back wheel so high and just general did cool smooth lines.. Looked like he was havin fun with it.

Isitafox.. what is that frame?

EDit: I had the older Steel X-alp.. not quite as nice. That 219 Aluminium one is much nicer.. Love it when the seatstays meet the top tube..

Edited by sharn