Anti-Capitalist London match on Guy Fawkes night 05/11/2014

Rusevelt

Not sure what to make of this, couldn't work out if this was something Russell Brand was actively involved in, or something he simply saw happening and put his face to.

Seeing a few interviews with protesters, some seem to be level-headed and want a fairer democracy and to be better represented. But after watching the videos of the rioters, I think a small fraction of them stand for something and the great majority joined in either to be part of a 'super cool anonymous 4 chan takeover' or to 'give it back to police' being aggressive and violent which completely devalues their protest imo.

• Like 1

Not sure what to make of this, couldn't work out if this was something Russell Brand was actively involved in, or something he simply saw happening and put his face to.

Seeing a few interviews with protesters, some seem to be level-headed and want a fairer democracy and to be better represented. But after watching the videos of the rioters, I think a small fraction of them stand for something and the great majority joined in either to be part of a 'super cool anonymous 4 chan takeover' or to 'give it back to police' being aggressive and violent which completely devalues their protest imo.

There are "capitalists" who act violently (search for Vajont, Melamine, Asbestos, Hartz or whatever, there are so many examples) not just in one situation,

but because of their attitude towards life itself.

Edited by stirlingpowers

Im not a fan of this collective simply because its easily infiltrated by saboteurs.

If you want to go out and cause troubble Wear a mask .You mix in with the crowd- no one can identify you-Simple yet effective

Why hide your face?

And all these people are anti establishment anti gov and all that .And yet purchase these masks owned by ''disney '' Thus Putting more money in their pockets -WTF- pretty backwards if you ask me.

Ohh and if russel brands is in favour of them-Something really is off!

Fair play to the ones who want a better world and are doing something about it-But protesting is USLESS!

Same in brussels

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/violent-clashes-during-brussels-protests-161448486.html?.tsrc=samsungwn#DRM26zv

Edited by Dave Anscombe
  • Like 1

But protesting is USLESS!

There have been plenty of instances in history that prove that isn't true. Even in some instances where the protests weren't the direct cause of change they can and have still at least been a major catalyst.

There have been plenty of instances in history that prove that isn't true. Even in some instances where the protests weren't the direct cause of change they can and have still at least been a major catalyst.

Yeah in histroy protests ''were'' a good thing.Not no more..Its infiltrated easily too easily...You get a bunch of cordinated holigans that cover up their faces and usualy wear identical clothing and cause riots -Baisicly making real protestors look like outlaws by trashing the place.....If it ''looks'' like all hell's breaking loose The boys in blue get to step up their tactis on The normal folk Who are not the same as the ''well thought out holigans in identical clothing'' .....Me and my brother bashed the granny out of 2 of them because we knew they were undercovers .And later on 6 others were forced in to a corner by a hugeeeee group Because the protestors clocked on to who and what they were ...They were all wearing identical clothing the same boots Everything they were the ones causing fires and all kinds of damage......It helps having keen eyes and im constantly on the look out for that kind of group at protests...Because sure enough when we spot them to begin with Its always them that start the riots !......Been on many protests mark ?

Exactly.

Beneath those masks there is more than flesh. Beneath those mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.

Quote from the movie I've always liked, outside of the movie I think I am with you on this one though.

People who wear a disguise always have something to hide/Or wish to cause harm with out being identified -cowards-pussies -And overcover wankers (Y)

The whole mask thing is for scared people who want to make a stand but cant as themselves because they dont have a back bone or balls.....

Ideas may be bullet proof but the people behind the ideas and masks are not !

What people fail to realise now is the polive actualy have no authority what so ever ..And once that sinks in to the consciousness of most people Change will come (happy days)

Edited by Dave Anscombe

The thing is though, Guy Fawkes didn't protest, he took proper action. That's why people like Russell Brand piss me off. It's just like wearing a Che Guevara t-shirt. The whole point about Che was he turned his back on a comfortable life to go and fight for what he believed in. He didn't buy a t-shirt and gob off on TV or hang around the streets wearing a mask.

Sure there's probably a fine line between terrorism and freedom fighting, but I wonder if half of this lot even know what they're protesting about. And I also wonder what kind of world we'd have if capitalism didn't exist, and whether or not most of the protestors would enjoy it so much.

Been on many protests mark ?

No, but I don't need to have done to see that saying "Protests are useless" is clearly bullshit. They've worked in the past and have still made some big changes in the present day around the world (Arab Spring...), although their effectiveness is obviously going to depend on the where/when/who/how.

No, but I don't need to have done to see that saying "Protests are useless" is clearly bullshit. They've worked in the past and have still made some big changes in the present day around the world (Arab Spring...), although their effectiveness is obviously going to depend on the where/when/who/how.

No mark you clearly aint got a f**king sniff of glue.

February 2003, we witnessed probably the biggest global and peaceful protest march in human history, yet our leaders still went to war on Iraq.

10 years on, why bother?

The problem is ''they'' (ELITES) laugh at people who protest Because most protestors cant think for them selfs and aint got a clue what they stand for as a person ...Ive asked many protestors : what you protesting about..( I dunno) LOL .Almost everyone protesting is an imitation of another person -Theres nothing new,..All copies of failed attempts.

Revoloutionaries however bring new ides to the table And thats the development of consciousness and the freeing of the mind---

Again im wasting my time here ....but il always drop a message by Just incase that one person clicks on- Then all the riddicule will be well worth it :D

-

You see The elite government bankers tighten the grip day by day But because its such a small ammount you dont notice it untill its to late...

But if you guys want to be good little slaves to these tyrants -thats your fate...Id rather die fighting for what i know to be right and thats equality for all people-Every human being should have food water and a place to live ....But the greedy c**ts want it all ....I aint standing for that shit and neither are millions of people......Its only a matter of time....

Every empire on earth has fallen ;)

Edited by Dave Anscombe