magura workers

sapu

I think the boys might be trying out one of the magura £200 per brake, brakes.

I cant see Danny running a Magura disc if it wasnt as good as his Saints, even with the temptation of a deal with them.

What are these brakes? They must be made of the same material as captain Americas shield to cost that.

The best part of that photo is knowing how much Ali will have been hating having to take part in it.

The MT7s feel pretty good too. The blade's a fatty-fat-fat-fat but can see it being comfortable once you're used to it.

What are these brakes? They must be made of the same material as captain Americas shield to cost that.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2001-to-2007-Impreza-WRX-STi-Genuine-used-brembo-brake-caliper-n-s-/181666199302?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2a4c263706

you can get a STI Brembo caliper for around the same price as a bike brake..

How good brake these are to worth that much?

The most expensive Hope I found is £168, and there is MT8 that is £250..

Yeah currently riding MT7s, pretty surprised by them too. I tried pretty much every brake out there and non compared with the M810 Saint, but I'd go as far to say that these are slightly more powerful and with a lighter to pull and comfier lever. The brake as a whole is lighter too and the calliper tabs are pretty beefy too so shouldn't snap.

I'd say the only down side is the pads sit quite close to the rotor (due to the high leverage ratio) so it's a bit harder to get them running without rubbing like a saint. Some people might not like the softer lever feel (compared to a saint) but I'm not really bothered by that.

• Like 1