Chris Akrigg - The Water Cycle

Mark W

That area's part of the Glamorgan Heritage Coast or something like that which you're allowed to walk/ride on. If it'd be anywhere it'd potentially be further into the valleys or within the Beacons. They're all pretty open though so who knows. I'm sure we'll find out eventually.

Hopefully what's happening is he's working out a deal with whoever's got the issue – there's obviously been a lot of time and budget spent on this, and it'd be a shame if one group got it shut down.

He should just let us know, so we can get lynch mob on their asses.

• Like 1

I'd imagine if they kick up a fuss about that upload they'll just issue a take-down order to Youtube who'll take care of it anyway?

Need to get old school and upload it on eengoedidee.nl - they'll never find it there...

• Like 2

Apart from his opening barca part of trial noir (it's just special), I think that's the best video he has ever done.

I thought maybe a music issue, but it seems legit. Maybe it was supposed to go up privately ? Or could even be someone at mongoose shitting bricks over something in it ?

Glad that Internet bike geeks have enabled me to see it!

• Like 1

It's unlisted on youtube so anyone with the link can see it which at the moment is anyone on here. If it gets taken down then it gets taken down, i'm sure Chris will solve what ever issues he's facing and he'll be uploading it either the same or slightly different soon

Apart from his opening barca part of trial noir (it's just special), I think that's the best video he has ever done.

I thought maybe a music issue, but it seems legit. Maybe it was supposed to go up privately ? Or could even be someone at mongoose shitting bricks over something in it ?

Glad that Internet bike geeks have enabled me to see it!

Doubt it would be music issues because it's been taken off Vimeo and they don't tend to care as much as youtube unless the rules have changed

Plus the music was composed by the guy specifically for the video, and there's photos floating around of Chris with the dude who made the music at the 'premiere' they had for it.

I was wondering why the music was so fitting, especially when Chris was moving between locations. I seriously loved all the trialsy maneuvers. Hard willy all over the place

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...