Cocky TMS

Dman

I had one or two of the lines in my head slightly differently but pleased non the less, really wanted to add to these but with them being first ride clips and starting to get old I am pretty excited to get out with Karl and start again :)

I sent that track to Karl as a "this is cool" sort of link on whatsapp never thought it would ever go with riding :giggle: it's a artist called "Clipping" and the track is called "Story 04" you can find him on Soundcloud but Story 04 was made by Alt J (also on their Soundcloud) check out story 01,02,03 if you like that very very random!

No yoga was done in the making of this video!

• Like 3

Canon 70d, samyang 8mm fisheye, samyang 14mm, rode Mic, velbon video tripod and a shitty e bay plastic grip.

I also tried a new picture style setting, I used the "Technicolor" "cinestyle" , picture style and their "lut" for the colour grading, don't really know what I'm doing but it looks ok I think.

Edited by Dman

Canon 70d, samyang 8mm fisheye, samyang 14mm, rode Mic, velbon video tripod and a shitty e bay plastic grip.

I also tried a new picture style setting, I used the "Technicolor" "cinestyle" , picture style and their "lut" for the colour grading, don't really know what I'm doing but it looks ok I think.

I'm a fan of using cinestyle, it just gives you more detail to work with when colour profiling in post

I don't really know what I'm doing , I just put cinestyle on camera then applied this "lut" s curve for cinestyle, tweaked a few things until it looked good to me. The finished thing on my pc always looks better than on vimeo, is this always the case? Any way to get a better look on vimeo etc?