Danny MacAskill - This is Drop and Roll

bikeperson45

If it's so easy, go do it?

I thought it was f**king funny - anyone who can't see the humour in a biketrials homage to This Is Spinal Tap complete with a Rob Halford cameo lives in a world I don't want to be a part of. 

When the jack gets plugged into the crank bolt... My sides are still in the stratosphere. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, uk24 said:

I'm Sorry it's not a trick, he is sliding on his knee's on something that was designed especially for it, at least what sean Watson does is on actual street.

Are BMXers in skateparks doing tricks? Skateparks are designed especially for that stuff.

1 hour ago, Ali C said:

Are BMXers in skateparks doing tricks? Skateparks are designed especially for that stuff.

ermmm no if you want to get super picky about it the majority of skateparks are designed from a skateboard perspective probably 90% of skateparks are designed with no thought of bmx 

13 minutes ago, uk24 said:

ermmm no if you want to get super picky about it the majority of skateparks are designed from a skateboard perspective probably 90% of skateparks are designed with no thought of bmx 

Bull. Shit.

Did you come back just to troll?

Not at all, think about it all the big skatepark companies are owned by old skateboarders, if you ever watch the come up on youtube and the interviews they do with bmxers and people within the bmx industry you may not be so quick to try and shut me down.  

3 hours ago, uk24 said:

Not at all, think about it all the big skatepark companies are owned by old skateboarders, if you ever watch the come up on youtube and the interviews they do with bmxers and people within the bmx industry you may not be so quick to try and shut me down.  

Cleric, you've gotten pretty good at English. Or maybe you take lessons from him in how to come across as a tool, no? Your arguments make my arguments look good...

Edited by Herbertlemon102

Almost all new skateparks require some kind of funding from an external body, and part of that involves showing they've had a consultation period with a wide range of users.  That's why almost all new skateparks feature jump boxes and stuff like that that clearly aren't aimed at skateboarders.  You only need to look at some of the biggest indoor parks in the UK such as Rampworx, Unit 23, Corby, Rush, etc. and you can see if anything they're aimed more at BMXers than skaters.

It's funny how 90% is the default "Making shit up" statistic people go for.

• Like 2

On 3 December 2015 18:24:59, AndyT said:

90% of that video was amazing. 

Wait

100%, i am being truthful. 

Hater 24boy put out a video, I'm sure that will shut a lot of people up.

Could you just put out a new video instead Andy :wub:. Its been too long and the Vince videos were immense! 

Video was great, Different but great. Riding was incredible.