'HEX' marks the spot

STUNTMAN TERRY

Time is something i haven't had much of lately with one thing and another but on the odd occasion that i do have some, i call my main man Barry.

This video is Barry and i having some fun out on the Inspired Hex's in the cold.

Best Regards

Aaron

Edited by STUNTMAN TERRY
  • Like 4

Andy, when I had a hex I enjoyed the Maxxis Larsen Tires, but not sure if they're available anymore. The maxxis holy rollers seem to be what Aaron is using, not sure on Bazza's tyres

Quick scan seems to be a maxxis minion on the front and a conti on the rear

Edited by ben_travis
  • Like 1

If you're coming from the Der Kaiser you'll probably (by I mean "absolutely") hate the Holy Rollers :P   They're a lot streetier but mainly they don't have anywhere near the same sidewall stiffness/stability and pinch protection as the DK.  They're still pretty good tyres, but I think they'd be a bit of a culture shock for you.  

The Larsen TT tyres did seem to work well on them too, Rowan used to use them and they were cool.  Winstanleys allegedly have them in stock in 2.35" SuperTacky too.  Only single ply though so will probably have similar characteristics to the Holy Rollers in terms of pinch protection/stability.

• Like 1

Thanks guys, appreciate your comments.

as mentioned in Mr Travis's post I am riding Holy Rollers and Mr Clay is riding a Kaiser on the rear.

I did come from Kaiser and it does take some time to get used to it... I have resorted to 60+PSI in my tyres to avoid pinch flats lol :)

Edited by STUNTMAN TERRY