2016 NATS championship video

AndyT

North American Trials Championship.  Some heavy hitters in here. I drove over 3,200 kilometers to attend this event and was the only person with an actual bike with a seat in my class. 

This is was all on my phone and was my experience of the 2 day competition. I edited it last night when I was in a tent. It was a loong drive..

Enjoy

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dman said:

Why all the old footage mixed in makes no sense

Sorry you Brits don't like it.  Not enough super watered down 24" spins? 

It's all what I saw and my phone saw the 3 days I was there. The footage mixed in was what I watched to get pumped for the trials event, as I have a hard time watching pogo sticks "ride". Note all the shredding footage of Fontenoy. 0 interest in what trials has become in the competition level, completely unwatchable to me.

I felt by sneaking in real riding footage American people who love the bullshit trials has become actually see some real riding for once and maybe some of the pogo puffs will realize what a joke the sport has become... And how it shouldn't be called "bike"trials as there is no bike involved any more. 

Long live sticktrials.

where would you be if you drive 3,200km from London ?

Edited by AndyT

Now you've explained it I understand but it's not what the title says, I'm happy it's not comp footage by the way, not my thing. Not just Brit's I'm sure most people didn't get what they expected when clicking play.

Watered down 24 spins, haha, that the best you can come up with, typical American, someone has an opinion about something you get really upset and try and put them down in some way.

1988.388 miles from home.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dman said:

I did and I did. Not according to Google.

Whatever bro, bet I can eat more McDonald's than you ever can. I bet American McDonalds is way better than the stuff you guys get too... Stronger beef, trump makes the burgers special.

image.png

image.png

Edit.. Basically London to turkey and back for one comp. because it's the only comp America has a year.

And here is a video from the ride you might find more interesting.

image.png

Edited by AndyT

10 hours ago, Dman said:

typical American, someone has an opinion about something you get really upset and try and put them down in some way.

He's right in a way and I (being German) didn't get it either. Then again, I don't find Team Toast funny. :D

2 hours ago, niconj said:

He's right in a way and I (being German) didn't get it either. Then again, I don't find Team Toast funny. :D

Yeah but you don't really get a lot with this forum, probably the language/humour barrier.

Loved the vid, shame the Trials scene in the US seems to be dying :(

Not sure if you were intentionally fulfilling the stereotype that most Americans know feck all about the world outside there own country with the Turje/turkey gaff or actually a genuine mistake...

I don't even know what five guys is and haven't had a hamburger for 5+ years :(  I've had mcdonalds once in my life, I was shit faced in college and a woman bought me it. 

Are you guys sure turkey isn't in the left side of Hungary!?

Is England part of Europe ? 

I'm just going to leave these here so you guys know what a great country I live in, if you PayPal me 50 pounds I'll send you a piece of my great countries soil and an autograph.

dent we save u from the terrists? You ain't suckin hitlers dong no more.. Thank me.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by AndyT
Had to post pictures of my newest tattoos

40 minutes ago, rupintart said:

Man....if you guys think Five Guys hamburgers are good....wtf......

Only 100% better than McDonald's, but who wants freshly made fast food, hand prepared in front of you, using real ingredients, not frozen.

To be honest I've been to fancy places with really expensive hamburgers and imo they were shit. I don't like those big fat uncooked burgers that are all the rage and take forever to make.

Five guys burger and fries are the best fast food burger you can get imo.

For some reason the burgers at the trafford centre are miles better than the one at Ashton, maybe you got a shit one.

• Like 2