RJ

aener

Inspirational so far! Thanks for sharing. Not sure I've seen them before though I loved Rowan . Love watching them "old" edits as pre ride motivation. A new account on Instagram recently shared lot of great footage. Old/gold stuff : @Glasseyetrials 

When i was living in Bristol it was awesome going around and spotting random RJ lines. Then realising just how ridiculous some of them where and how I wouldn't have touched them with a barge pole. 

Always a pleasure to watch any of his videos.

12 minutes ago, ben_travis said:

When i was living in Bristol it was awesome going around and spotting random RJ lines. Then realising just how ridiculous some of them where and how I wouldn't have touched them with a barge pole. 

That tap near the end of Cigarette Song is the one that always got me. Even though there are other bigger ones like Castle Park, for some reason that one was just the "Oh shit" moment.

On 20/05/2020 at 9:08 AM, ben_travis said:

:lol: It’s funny because knowing bristol, when I watched your videos from here I instantly knew how mental some of those were and that I could never have done them. The level has certainly moved on! I’m still a bit gutted I never made a last video using the 550d and some of the gear I had at the end, but after I broke my wrist again and then the team ended I guess life moved on a bit, Martyn had his crash not that long after and I bought a wreck of a house. 

the brakeless one was probably my fav out of those two - it was all just new. The video was a bit rough but was lots of fun, that London ride was awesome! 

• Like 1

On 5/20/2020 at 9:08 AM, ben_travis said:

I do that too :lol:, the videos don't do justice to how ridiculously silly some of those lines are, especially brakeless!