B R A K E L E S S

NINJА

Ayoo guys, I was trying to find some good old brakeless videos. Like Mark W something 2010(?) where he was on a yellow frame.

And.. got an Idea, can you please post all good brakeless videos here? Anything you have/know. Want to get back to it and need them really bad.

Cheers for the interest dude! That video was on the TartyBikes Vimeo, but when we cancelled the Plus membership it wiped the majority of videos from there. I've got them backed up here, I think the guys at TB may be reupping them to YouTube at some point...

Forgot to say, but I think the video you're thinking of there is "Mark and Stan - Summer 2010" or something along those lines. Stan was on the yellow brakeless Echo, from memory. That summer was so good...

• Like 1

On 6/20/2022 at 4:03 PM, craigjames said:

Rowan :wub: Still a fat old person.

Fixed.

I’d forgotten just how good Ali and Akriggs videos were. On natural stuff, just so good.

videos to add to this list - all of Flipps. He has made brakeless his own. Phenomenal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/20/2022 at 11:45 AM, Mark W said:

I think the guys at TB may be reupping them to YouTube at some point...

I have @AdamR28's hard drive sitting on my desk full of videos from pretty much the beginning. It'll be a future project to get these uploaded / linked to the TB site in some manner if possible, it'd be great to have an archive a bit like @aener has going on.

38 minutes ago, Maintenance Justice said:

it'd be great to have an archive a bit like @aener has going on.

I really need to get back on with that.

There's so much more to add but I just keep prioritising other things.
Would you have any interest in combining the two? Two people working on one thing is much more effective than working on two separate things. It's just a wordpress site so a login can be arranged very easily... Willing to change various bits of the format if you think it needs it. I know I have my own list of things I want to change :lol:

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, aener said:

Would you have any interest in combining the two? Two people working on one thing is much more effective than working on two separate things. 

Yea, I could be up for that - I'll be honest my computer skills are basic at best but I guess if we could get the content up there we could polish it / present it to the right standard between the two of us. Drop me an email in the TB inbox and we can continue the discussion.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...