The Little Wheels Thread

Sameer

Yeah, the 'Below' part is nearer 45mins long from what I could gather. I'm still in the process of downloading the first video, but the super slow connection here means it's taking some time. iTunes let me do a "Watch now" thing while it streamed though and the timeline was for around 27mins or so as you've found.

Seems like a bit of a clusterf**k though - pretty sure the pre-order was supposed to be live on Sunday, and Dig/other people online were saying it was going to go live then, but then iTunes had the release date as the 15th...

Apparently to use that "iTunes Extras" thing you need to have Windows 7, which I don't have on my laptop. Sucks to be me.

I wish BMX companies would still just make DVDs that I could buy. Not being able to get hold of a copy of Make It Happen was dick, but now paying for this and only being able to watch part of it sucks...

• Like 1

Ok, no video, sorry. Question time. What the f**k is going on with Brighton Ain't Ready 2014? I keep Googling it and come back with sweet FA beyond posts back in May saying it was happening and the odd mention of a report on a team visit or something about a premier but where is it? Anyone know what the score is?

Out now on iTunes for £4.99. I am just downloading it - all proceeds go to the 'Road 2 Recovery' charity.

Is it iTunes only? Sorry but I'll be avoiding for that reason if so... Man I hate iTunes.

• Like 1

Apparently to use that "iTunes Extras" thing you need to have Windows 7, which I don't have on my laptop. Sucks to be me.

I wish BMX companies would still just make DVDs that I could buy. Not being able to get hold of a copy of Make It Happen was dick, but now paying for this and only being able to watch part of it sucks...

Well I still haven't been able to watch it - I don't think my net connection is man enough to stream it.

My big complaint with iTunes is its obsession with 'the cloud' and its insistence that I don't need things downloaded. Big problem these days, the assumption that we always have a fast net connection. Unfortunately the Below part you can't download, from what I can see. Makes the whole thing a bit misleading and a clusterf'ck. Why do they even use iTunes when they steal so much of the revenue? Maybe it's because it's harder to copy and pass around...

I guess it's just easier for global distribution?

Got Above to play and it's really good. You can still download it from the cloud, then watch it offline if you so wish - I just did that now. When you start to download it it says "Video is ready to watch now", but that's just the streamed version - it still downloads properly in the background.

Ok, no video, sorry. Question time. What the f**k is going on with Brighton Ain't Ready 2014? I keep Googling it and come back with sweet FA beyond posts back in May saying it was happening and the odd mention of a report on a team visit or something about a premier but where is it? Anyone know what the score is?

Think the DVD is out soon from what I can gather. They had a trailer for it out relatively recently.

Rapid:

• Like 1