What Was The First Trials Bike You Ever Had?

Trials Star

look at your stem olly HAHAHAHA :)

i had,

an old school specialized hardrock which i did up over 9 months or so (put maggies, bash, new rear wheel, bars etc on it)

then i got my curtis T1 comp

then got it fixed and turned into a T1 street

then a leeson :- haha

then i made the wise move of going long and got a echo pure

and im now on the pitbull (Y)

im cool (Y) (Y)

gallery_242_442_1097504597.jpg

Erm...whats the deal with the stem?

I had a da bomb, good bike. but you could say i started with a huffy supercharger, with front and rear v's (Y)" .

GT Zasker LE with Pace Rc32's and hope hubs!

Then a cannondale killer V 800.

Then a jamis.

Then the same cannondale.

Then a Dmr sidekick.

Then a giant martin hawyes

Then a Pace

Then a Koxx levelboss

and now a pashley!

So mainly all Xc bikes with two middle rings used as a bash guard!

Edited by hazzyhaslam

look at your stem olly HAHAHAHA :-

Yea im looking.. Your loving it (Y)

Fat old bit of foam with red tape round it, I banged my knee's a few times on the NASTY onza stem with bolts sticking out, Ryan leech had his little gaurd so I made a big ol' Getto one for my ride.. as I said VERY 2002 hehe

You wait, they'll be standard on the next "out there" echo frame (Y)"

I had a beautiful m-a-d until it started detirorating on me (Y) .

Was really well set up when i first got it considering the cheapish spec and didnt ride to badly to my recollection.

Then a base, great little bike till it nearly snapped.

then my megamo, same story,

then my t pro which is currently my pimp obile and my pashley which is still in progress.

I have a problem :">

Ok, my first trials bike was a 19" Kona Lavadome with my Robin Coope bashring fitted - so called because some guy called Robin Coope made them, and I had to have it shipped over from Canada because you couldn't buy them here.

That was then moved onto this...

oldrockhopper.jpg

Then I got the Zero, then my Limo.

Learned my basics on a G.T Outpost ( 17" ! ) then got me a 2nd hand Kona Munimula , which I destroyed within weeks . First proper Trials bike was my beloved BASE TA26 , as shown below .

P.s : Lovely white Maguras on that Koxx , Phenovenom .

My 1st bike that got me into 'Stunt Riding' (as i didnt no about trials for another year & half later) was a GT Zascar LE, the medium sized frame( next up from smallest). it had 21 gears, XT and XTR stuff and my XT 3 ring crank got absolutly mashed to pieces on wodden benches!!! lol

Ry

:blink:

GT Zasker LE with Pace Rc32's and hope hubs!

I love you. my mate had a zaskar - what a bloody great bike.

My first was a XC bike called "Tangerine Dream" - a cheap ally Tawainese frame with some nice parts (for XC). then after a year got a DMR sidekick - one of the first ones around . . . . and then a Orange Zero then my curtis and finally to my big long low silver echo 1060.

Started on a 16" framed GT Backwoods after it was promoted in MBUK's tricks and stunts suppliment (!). Had that for about 18 months then got a Monty X-Hydra mod after seeing JJ Gregorowicz in Revolution. Came to uni and got hooked up with an Echo EM2 through X-Street. Had a run of those (about 4 I think) then had a Megamo Pro-Equip for a litte while. I Then went through 2 revell 20's in as many days riding before being sorted out with a Python, again through X-Street. Along the way I had an Orange Zero and now run an Onza T-rex.

Dave

Started on a 16" framed GT Backwoods after it was promoted in MBUK's tricks and stunts suppliment (!). Had that for about 18 months then got a Monty X-Hydra mod after seeing JJ Gregorowicz in Revolution. Came to uni and got hooked up with an Echo EM2 through X-Street. Had a run of those (about 4 I think) then had a Megamo Pro-Equip for a litte while. I Then went through 2 revell 20's in as many days riding before being sorted out with a Python, again through X-Street. Along the way I had an Orange Zero and now run an Onza T-rex.

Dave

hahaha same reason I got mine, oh we are so easily led :">

Mike

Edited by leedstrials

When I got into riding trails I got a luminous yellow Saracen X-cell from JJB in Lincoln :blink: needless to say, when I started trying to go to bash on the chain guide and 42 tooth ring, it did'nt last too long. I don't have any photie's of that anymore, but the next steed I had was a Metallic black DMR sidekick- the sex

This was just after I got it

gallery_4699_444_43788.jpg

This was just before I got the Koxx sx66, just looking at it makes me cringe, I really really want it back but some shit nicked it from the guy I sold it too :)

gallery_4699_444_33594.jpg

Then after I had that I went onto the long, low silver brigade, got bored of that, and now my bike looks like this;

gallery_4699_444_53577.jpg

Enjoy, Tom

I had a 97 trek 8000. My mates dad used to make us bashrings. Then a 98 Kona Caldera 14" (it was the shit back then.) I then had 2 pashleys. One in White then a Silver one and now an Echo ES3 which is slowly falling apart. Time for a new bike i think.

My first "trials" bike I had was a Shogun Cult which I learnt basic moves on and such, learnt to lunge etc. Modeled nicely here by Mr Ashton (Y)

gallery_5079_857_4081.jpg

Then I went straight to my pitbull which on the first day looked like this...

gallery_5079_605_37871.jpg

...but now now looks like this :P

gallery_5079_605_38081.jpg

Cheers

Ross