Your Favourite Trials Photograph...

Stephen Morris

It's been done before, and it will be done again, but I couldn't an existing topic so I'll start this one. As the sun's out a lot more at the moment I'm presuming people are doing more riding and taking more photographs than in the previous few months.

I've taken a few nice photographs in my time, but this is without doubt my favourite. I like the framing, the colour but mostly the fact that there's interest in the foreground and the background as well as the subject.

Please post your favourite trials photographs, ideally you should be the photographer or the subject of the photographer. Oh yeah, ideally the photographs should be quite good.

gallery_161_237_143212.jpg

Photographer - Stephen Morris

Rider - Tim Rodriguez

Flippin hell heres a decision if I ever had to make one! I haven't really got any good ones of me but quite a few I like that i've taken!

gallery_4006_441_48842.jpg

Rider: Dan Milton

Photograper: Rob Passmore (me (Y))

gallery_4006_441_10564.jpg

Rider: Steve S

Photograper: Me

If you look at my gallery then theres a few of my favourite ones in there as well!

Good topic!

Cheers Rob (Y) :)

It's been done before, and it will be done again, but I couldn't an existing topic so I'll start this one. As the sun's out a lot more at the moment I'm presuming people are doing more riding and taking more photographs than in the previous few months.

I've taken a few nice photographs in my time, but this is without doubt my favourite. I like the framing, the colour but mostly the fact that there's interest in the foreground and the background as well as the subject.

Please post your favourite trials photographs, ideally you should be the photographer or the subject of the photographer. Oh yeah, ideally the photographs should be quite good.

gallery_161_237_143212.jpg

Photographer - Stephen Morris

Rider - Tim Rodriguez

R.I.P forks (Y)