What Does Everyone Actually Do...?

ShiroKage

Hey I was just wondering what everyone actually does when the heavens open or work inconsiderately gets in the way of a days hopping about.

I run a formal menswear hire shop what I took over from mine own father.

I'm also a ninja (no, really...) among other martial arty types. But mainly a ninja.

I play the bass/mouth in a band Hooray for me

I teach the drums

I drink the beer

I also come up with new games such as freezing bees and tying string to them to make little bee-kites (no i didnt steal the idea, it was an advertising campaign for my band which i like to call "hooray for bee", which also entailed attaching notes to the bees when we were done flying them, with our website on them)

I recently went to a "C" party (where you have to go dressed as something beginning with the letter C...) and stormed the floor by turning up as a candlelit dinner for two - pictures soon...

And I also know a real half size man, who plays guitar for us, i keep him in a little cage and feed him scraps of egg-toffee....

its a fine art, this....business of bug-kites.

Flys dont seem to work, nor do wasps, altho we succesfully managed one wasp i wouldn't reccomend it on account of its raging temper after being cryogenically frozen for our pleasure.

And make sure the bee is not too big, they need longer in the freezer and tend to die, so i've heard (for all you bee-activists out there) just keep checkin on it, shouldnt take longer than 5-10 minutes really. Then tie on some strong cotton while its unconscious (watch out for that sting, and tie under the wings...) and watch and wait for it do bumble back into existence. it'll be drowsy at first but after a while it'll try to fly away. Just brilliant. Oh, and remember to keep the cotton about arms length, that way if it goes for your face, you can hold him back. He might, however, wise up to your sick game and go for your hand, on which case your on your own. I never said this job was easy....

Shiro "trainer-of-bees" Kage

I play football, badminton and play a bit of cricket when i can, oh yeah i also go to that stupid thing called college :( im doing a electrical installation cours wich is not all that bad i suppose,I also ride my bike when i can :D

well besides riding trials i dont realli have any hobbys unless you class modding cars (vans) a hobby....

i work 8.30-5.00 mon-fri as a 3rd year Ford Master Apprentice at Polar Ford Bradford and work 5am-1pm on saturday mornings as in my dads catering warehouse....

I go to Uni, studying mechanical engineering.

Have far too many expensive hobbies that i kinda try and do, although only usually really into a couple at a time.

Bikes:

Got my new trials bike, a jump bike, and my Kona XC/freeride bike. all built up by me. Have also had saracen MAD, a nicely specced get around, and a absolutely gorgeous GT LTS (its a gold ANODISED frame- very rare, if you see one for sale give me a shout it may be mine!) but these have ben stolen, pikey bastards :(

Cars:

Got my mini under restoration, also got a project going on with my dads chevy van.

Just stared getting a bit more involved in this now ive started uni, as theresa motor club, and theydo scatter rallies and so forth, great fun.

Radio controlled cars:

used to race em, most of them been sitting on a shelf since last summer. Got a HUGE of roader (HPI Savage) two smaller of roaders (HPI NMT), and an on road (HPI NRS4). Those are all nitropowered (have an engine) also got an electric Tamiya TL01 and a real retro tamiya holiday buggy. Built myself an RC hovercraft for A level DT, that rocks!

Scalextric:

was into this a couple of years ago- dug it out for Uni, and is good fun on a wet evening or when you come back drunk at 2am! :D I have nearly 100 pieces of track, and 12 cars. All needs a good clean and i need to get an electrical engineer student to rig me up a decent power supply, the scalextric one is crap.

If its pissin down i'll try an get to a skatepark or just go out in the rain.

All else fails, righty is always there for me :D :D

I have a job in the holidays as a van lad or warehouse worker (depends on how short staffed we are)

Need a job but can't really be arsed lol

Oh, also doing a full time college course in Manufacturing Engineering, on my second year now and I hate it :(

well in the week i work at PC WORLD!!!! no jokin with it please, it pays well which is a good job as my other hobby is my 92 mini cooper s, which i devout hours of cleaning and polishing to!! oh and im only workin at pc world in my gap year before i go off to uni to do mechanical engineering.

i guess my only other real hobby is my girlfriend, well not o much a hobby as a full time job. bless her.

CKY did the bee thing. YOU BUM. Anyway hello, I do Forensic Science at college, and pretend to have a grenade launcher and run around everywhere screaming "DIE MOTHER f**kERS" and through palm leaves at people.

I know i know, but we did it before then. i have footage i'll try and post up here along with some of our midget stunts....

i guess my only other real hobby is my girlfriend, well not o much a hobby as a full time job. bless her.

tell me about it...

when i not at her beck and call i make pretty 3d models for game type things. i like my job, i made 2 submarines last week

Riding, still at school and doing that work in front of biking for a bit, after sunday im back to full time bike rider! lol i help my dad out lots of nights fixing up stuff that wont work and flogging it on, was employed and a bike mechanic but got the sack (Y) i was too busy for them (ride 1st think later lol (never ride your trials bike to work lots of distractions))