Top Gear

ogre

top gear quality prgramme great time aswell just got in from ridin you got enough time to have quick shower get dinner and sit down with a cold beer and watch clarkson take the piss out of hammand about his teeth

last week was quality with the zonda gt and ferrari in france cant wait till tomorrow :S

absolutely amazing program, but whos gonna win? james may in a crappy french car or gee atherton?

the only time ive raced at the same time as gee was at cheddar, and he beat the whole of elite on a hardtail without a chain for half the course, all this on a 1 and half minute course!!

should be good :S

its good, but top gear used to be more about the cars, where the presenters would give constructive and negative critiscm on a car's handling/characteristics etc.

but now if jeremy clarkson doesnt like the name (remember the koenigsegg?) then its a crap car.

i dont know why im so bothered because i love watching it and find it funny, but you cant really say its a car show anymore, its really about the presenters and the storylines, in which cars are used as props.

(like when clarkson was racing the other two presenters somewhere up north in finland, and he was explaining why he chose the mclaren-mercedes slr; its because the producers told him thats what he would be driving and he had to make it fit into the story line somehow!)

I hate cars, but I like top gear. Its just lads talking and ripping the piss outta stuff, helps keep my testosterone levels up :lol:

just needs bare fist fighting and it would be perfect lol.

HA, nice one man....I couldn't say it any better than that! :lol:

I'll be watching tonight!

I'd rather watch bees have sex. Purely because I've never seen them have sex before. But it's okay I guess, I know very little abouts car and I don't particularly want to learn about them, but Clarkson is a funny chap. And they put Jonny Vegas in a car, representing us St Helens folk in a major way Mr Vegas :lol: