Needed; Opinion Of All You Bike Tarts....

MrSuave

Right, OK, so yes i admit it, im am a bike tart/pervert :$

I just want my bike to look its best (although it obviously gtes ridden hard ;) )

So my question is this; would my bike look better with a black rear tyre?

i say yes, my mate says no. I fancy trying a maxxis high roller anyway but valuing you guys opinions as i do wanted to ask :P

IPB Image

I say bike looks best with red tyre!

Infact, get one to match the front like I did. :lol:

Nice bike anyway, what length is it and how does it ride? I'm looking at buying one.

Def dont want a hot s on the front, will be to OTT for my taste :S

As for the bike, its 1080 long version with Pure forks and 110mm X 10* stem n Pazzaz bars. rides like a beauty, had to mess around with getting the front end righgt but now its lush. love it. Get one, there ace! really well built too IMO. (Y)

I'm a bike perfectionist too :P

I think black grips and black tires at both ends for you - Bling blings are good on the front and high roller super tacky on the back, like me :D

My pitbull is nothing but Black and silver, looks great except my current red pedals :angry: (Scared to change them 'cos my threads are already knackered in my cranks) :(:ermm:

Nathan (Y)

get some new maxxis tyres minion rear high roller rear, i had hot shit tires on my vinco and they were crap, but i had a minion before and never had a puncture etc but on the hot shit it was nearly everyride

Definitely a black Maxxis, otherwise people like me will look at your bike and think: You would rather put looks above performance. If Hot S's weren't red, no trials riders would use them. They're just not good!

Erm.... well i've been using the hot S tyres for a while now and they grip great imo, id get a black one but they only come in 2.2 :blink:

....... saying this however, you will all be happy to know that i now have a Maxxis high roller 2.5 super tacky, rode it in london today at silly low pressure (20psi ish) rammed it into everything and not a hint of a pinch flat :D and they are sooooo soft, really hooks up well so im now officialy a fan of the Maxxis (Y)