New Tattoos

AndyT

• 1 month later...

Toying with the idea at the moment of getting a Sonic Trouser ? (like a sleve on your leg think thats the right term.)

Been thinking about it for a while now as a big part of my younger days was spent playing Sonic and it still is now, also with out Sonic i wouldnt have the same relationship with my dad.

Or possibly just a retro games one.

Toying with the idea at the moment of getting a Sonic Trouser ? (like a sleve on your leg think thats the right term.)

Been thinking about it for a while now as a big part of my younger days was spent playing Sonic and it still is now, also with out Sonic i wouldnt have the same relationship with my dad.

Or possibly just a retro games one.

I know exactly what you mean, I really want to go for something like this as the Sega and other consoles where a massive part of my childhood.

I'm thinking of a way to not make it look so cheesy, just pasting Sonic or Tails on my bicep would look terrible in my opinion (no matter how much I love them as nostalgia), they either need to be changed a bit, like less colour, sharper looks, almost like dark Sonic. Or the other option would be some sort of montage of different aspects from my childhood, almost too much detail and elements to take in, but rather one montage that looks awesome.

One that I am looking into is a Silent Hill tattoo, I can easily think of a dark/mysterious looking tattoos in my head, but its just getting them down on paper, and hopefully not turning out like this. http://kotaku.com/gaming/silent-hill/gamin...rong-239529.php

Edited by Captain Scarlet

I've always wanted to get what i write (graffiti wise) in a nice handstyle kinda at the bottom of my back, just above belt line. Mainly cos it means alot to me. Thing is though, that would probably count as kinda incriminating evidence if i'm ever in that position :(

Do we talk about piercings in here too? I can't remember.

Got my left ear done today, only got a stud in it but once it's done i'ma start stretching. Think i'm gonna go up to a 10mm and stop...

Did it randomly, just walked past and the girls i was with were like do it, so i did. It doesn't hurt which was a relief.

Do we talk about piercings in here too? I can't remember.

Got my left ear done today, only got a stud in it but once it's done i'ma start stretching. Think i'm gonna go up to a 10mm and stop...

Did it randomly, just walked past and the girls i was with were like do it, so i did. It doesn't hurt which was a relief.

No, that goes in the piercing thread.

You won't go to 10 Fatty, it'll hurt to much for you.

Been thinking about getting a tatt' for a while now, but I want it to be something that I really like and is a true symbol of me.

My thoughts at the moment are having it on my outer right calf, and having it look as though my skin is being ripped open and exposing the inside of an engine. So like, my led being ripped and having a cut away of an engine with the crank at the bottom, the con rod and piston/valves etc etc. Although, I really want to include an iron cross in it somewhere and somehow, simply because not only am I deeply interested in german history but it's also a symbol used in the hot rod/custom world which is something else I'm really into !

I can't find anything like it (with an engine inside....) which is a good start, however the "ripped open" idea is a common one.

Just fancied some ideas, and things like that.

So what do you guys think to that ?

Been thinking about getting a tatt' for a while now, but I want it to be something that I really like and is a true symbol of me.

My thoughts at the moment are having it on my outer right calf, and having it look as though my skin is being ripped open and exposing the inside of an engine. So like, my led being ripped and having a cut away of an engine with the crank at the bottom, the con rod and piston/valves etc etc. Although, I really want to include an iron cross in it somewhere and somehow, simply because not only am I deeply interested in german history but it's also a symbol used in the hot rod/custom world which is something else I'm really into !

I can't find anything like it (with an engine inside....) which is a good start, however the "ripped open" idea is a common one.

Just fancied some ideas, and things like that.

So what do you guys think to that ?

Ive got a good idea..Its abit out there..abit wacky..

How about.. Dont bother???

Well I thought that, after all I know what I like and I don't want a tattoo to prove anything to anybody else, I just fancied getting one just so I know what it's like.

You could just ask one of the BILLIONS of people that have one.

They are just a fashion accessory. All this, im just doing it for me blah blah. Bollox.

You could just ask one of the BILLIONS of people that have one.

They are just a fashion accessory. All this, im just doing it for me blah blah. Bollox.

Your missing the point a bit Joe, I want a tattoo for me so I know what it's like for me to have a tattoo.

I don't have any friends to impress with one, so why would I want one as a fashion accessory ? Do you think I'm thick enough to be herded into getting a tattoo because it's cool ?

Anyway, you don't say shit to Kieran tattooing a seemingly meaningless skull on his Ankle on the last page ? So stop picking on me because your just being unnecessary...

If that's true then why are you asking people on here?

Because you guys have got tattoos, so if I say "I would like to get blah blah blah" done you might be able to tell me the limitations on what can be done, how much things will cost and who will do a professional and quality job. They were the questions I had in mind, and with a bit of luck a few people might give me a few more pointers.

Edited by Pashley26

You're too quick to get defensive Jarrod, Joe just generally doesnt like tattoo's and i assume only just bothered to post it. Your whole "everyone is against me" thing that you do in most threads other then the car one is quite annoying, you're not fat pants.

As for the tattoo idea, sounds ok but will have to be quite big for any detail to some through. The german cross shouldnt be difficult for a tattoo artist (thats right, they're artists, ask their opinion every once in a while) to do.

You're too quick to get defensive Jarrod, Joe just generally doesnt like tattoo's and i assume only just bothered to post it. Your whole "everyone is against me" thing that you do in most threads other then the car one is quite annoying, you're not fat pants.

As for the tattoo idea, sounds ok but will have to be quite big for any detail to some through. The german cross shouldnt be difficult for a tattoo artist (thats right, they're artists, ask their opinion every once in a while) to do.

I know what you mean, I do read things the wrong way most of the time. If Joe was being genuine then thats cool, but it just seemed like he was having a pop to me...

Anyway, I stopped in at my local studio this afternoon and had a look at what they do and asked a few Q's. Overall I wasn't impressed by they're work or they're lack of help, I don't think I'll be getting anything done there ! (Area 51 in Basingstoke)

I wouldn't mind a recommendation on who does good work and is local to me, if I'm putting something permanent on my body I'm not having it done by any old bloke.

Do places charge to sit down and chat about what can be done and review your ideas and do some kind of mock up ? And if so how much does that generally cost ? (I'm guessing they do charge for that kinda' thing ?)

Edited by Pashley26