New Tattoos

AndyT

Im currently considering a tattoo on my right inner bicep, i've been told its really quite a painful place.

Has anyone had one done here, if so how did it go? :)

No-ones replied because they died due to the excessive amounts of pain.

I'd avoid that area man.

• 2 weeks later...

Price of a sleeve depends entirely how much work it requires and at what rate.

A complex sleeve with lots of lines and work could take up to 80 hours, something basic with less linework could be more like 10-15 hours.

Guy I work with who has quite a bit of an oriental body suit done (arms, legs and some of the back), said that the inner bicep was the most painful area of his tattooing, apparently he had to be pinned down to withstand the pain... :huh:

I've got another session next week, also gotta pop in tomorrow to change my lip bar so I think I'll whack a deposit down for another 3 hours.

What are some of the sleeves that you guys have?

Im keen on one.

Also, price?

I have an oldschool sleeve in progress, and do it in separate sittings of 8 hours at a time. I'm going in for another sitting in a month, and as already said, there is no set price. All depends on detail.

Hey guys, I currently have the start of a chest piece and a full calf piece and the chest positively was more painful! haha! I want a lot more though.

I also have a one-off Vertical Labret offset, my bridge, nose ring, tongue twice and my lobes stretched to 26mm. I have had literally everything pierced at some point haha!!

Hey guys, I currently have the start of a chest piece and a full calf piece and the chest positively was more painful! haha! I want a lot more though.

I also have a one-off Vertical Labret offset, my bridge, nose ring, tongue twice and my lobes stretched to 26mm. I have had literally everything pierced at some point haha!!

Agreed, the chest is a wierd feeling!

Also, when you say tongue twice, do you mean one behind the other or venoms?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

revived!

considering adding to my tattoo on my right arm (grandads initials and a halo) ive got some ideas but i cant put them to paper. Problem i have is, i want to go to my tattooist and ask him to design it but i know whatever he does it wont be perfect for me at first, and i just feel like a dick if he puts all the effort in and i dont like it and ask him to keep changing it. And when i finally decide and he gets it how i want it is when i can ask him how much....then id prob have to save up lol. i just feel like im gonna be a pain.

what do you think of this idea? as part of my design i was thinking of having either an antique picture frame or a notice board which is empty. And throughout my life ill add lil symbols that represent a parts of my life. eg - id have a map of ausrtalia as i have just traveled there and id have a trials bike. just a random idea to collect stories represented in simple images.

Edited by arw_86
  • Like 1