New Tattoos

AndyT

• 2 weeks later...

I guess you want to avoid making them laugh :P

I wonder if you could rig a CNC machine to do tattoos? Purely from an accuracy approach, I guess it would be pretty boring doing a massive tattoo without the tattooist to talk to.

theoretically It would work, although you'd need a really clever machine that can see and learn how the skin is reacting to the tattooing, and adjust itself to cope with it

it would also have to have an infallible series of datum points that it can zero onto if the client were to move their arm in the slightest

It could work, but it would have to be a clever clever machine >.<

/engineering geekness

I do quite fancy me a tattoo though, how do you guys get the balls?

Walk up to the desk and ask to book a tattoo. :giggle:

Its not that bad, I can't really speak as I've only had my bicep done (probably the most fleshiest and painless of places). Mine started getting sore after the second hour, because all the parts he had already done were starting to heal, bit like a sunburn. Plus he's rubbing his hand all over as he's finishing off the rest.

You gotta think, couple of hours for a little bit of pain, and its there for life, easily bearable.

I've got 3 more hours booked, getting the outline touched up, shaded, and several flowers added. :turned:

Edited by Captain Scarlet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

3 more hours in a couple of weeks, should have it all shaded and adding a lotus flower in the crease of my arm, that shall be fun!

thats nice dude who does your work?

i have a shop in studio in southend , i like the jap art ,i have 2 people which are having suits done one is 1/2 way , the other has had he's arms lined and bits shaded.

keep us posted with pics please.

• 2 weeks later...

Such an awesome place for a tattoo! I've seen people with lobes done, but obviously that is good for people with stretched lobes.

post-11932-127524990881_thumb.jpg

post-11932-127524992473_thumb.jpg

post-11932-127524993877_thumb.jpg

The lotus looks a bit pink, but that is just where it is sore. My aim is to at least get it fully shaded and blended with the clouds before I go to uni. It's going to be coke bottle red, with some shades of pink to give it some definition, and some green leaves.

I'll resize the pictures at some point, stupid phone makes them massive.

Edited by Captain Scarlet

• 4 weeks later...

Im thinking about tattoos.

I want to get a whole sleeve in the end, of different things that have meaning to me.

But I dont know what would be a good starter.

What would be a good starter?

Was thinking something like this...

post-23508-023876400 1278150014_thumb.pn

Meaning I wont be like everyone else/ a manufactured person etc...

Edited by Joe O'Connor