New Tattoos

AndyT

revived!

considering adding to my tattoo on my right arm (grandads initials and a halo) ive got some ideas but i cant put them to paper. Problem i have is, i want to go to my tattooist and ask him to design it but i know whatever he does it wont be perfect for me at first, and i just feel like a dick if he puts all the effort in and i dont like it and ask him to keep changing it. And when i finally decide and he gets it how i want it is when i can ask him how much....then id prob have to save up lol. i just feel like im gonna be a pain.

what do you think of this idea? as part of my design i was thinking of having either an antique picture frame or a notice board which is empty. And throughout my life ill add lil symbols that represent a parts of my life. eg - id have a map of ausrtalia as i have just traveled there and id have a trials bike. just a random idea to collect stories represented in simple images.

Tattoos cost a lot of money, And if you're going to a reputable artist then they would be happier knowing you're leaving with a tattoo you think is perfect, rather than leaving with a design they have only had one go at.

You'll find most tattoo artist willing to go the extra mile for you.

Or if you know anybody personally that has an artistic flare that could help design a tattoo with you?

The notice board idea sounds pretty cool. (Y)

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a sick idea for a tat! A dianond with a grenade pin going through it, meaning if it looks to good to be true it uasually isreally like jtge sound of it... still jeed my first tattoo though :(

I think that would look good in a graffiti or abstract kind of style, I'd definitely like to see the finished piece though!

I think that would look good in a graffiti or abstract kind of style, I'd definitely like to see the finished piece though!

Sorry for my poor typing was on the phone, but yeah i like the sound of it, im gonna have to start writing this shit down haha i also want a japanese sunset art thing yiu know what i mean, with a swallow flying through it.... not sure! First idea is a heart (love) with veins going through it makng it look realistic in a senwe with a banner under neathe it saying "actions and emotions" emotions for the love heart part and actions for the.veins :)

That looks cool!

Anyone know who had the arm piece similar to that, bike parts merged into the arm, replacing bone/ muscle. Anyone got the pics? couldnt find them in here.

I have a feeling it may have been Kenny? I think he may have had a rear mech or something incorperated into a biomech style piece? Not toally sure but rings a bell

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Not me, obviously. Just a friend of a friend with a pretty unique (I think?) tattoo.

I really like it.

post-1044-0-48537700-1304334852_thumb.jp

But the lens only open to f1.8......so seems a bit of a strange picture.

I don't really get why you'd have an aperture size on your finger, as an aperture is an opening...?

The Roman expressions for greeting and separating didn't actually specify "morning" or "night"

Goodbye, Good night, farewell etc would all translate into the same word. "Vale".

May God Bless you or God Bless as an abbreviated form of the same phrase is "Benedicite Deus".