What Car Do You Drive?

Danny.g

BLACK FIESTA XR2I....

IT'S A NICE CAR GO'S LIKE BAT OUT OF HELL AND CAN 3 BIKES AND 3 BODS IN IT WAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM A CAR..

BLACK FIESTA XR2I..

GO'S LIKE A BAT OUT OF HELL AND YOU CAN FIT 3 BIKES AND 3 PEOPLE IN IT!!! WAT MORE CAN YOU WANT FROM A CAR!!!!

Shut up and turn Caps Lock off you bender.

Hi there just wondering what kind of cars you guys and gals drive?

i drive 1988 daihatsu charade gtti 993 turbo will post pics tommorow for you guys

Tis a nice car! shame you live on jersey and go go over 40mph :P

If you ever think of selling, give me a shout! those engines are lovely in mini's!

go check out chit chat for pics of most peoples cars.

Edited by nmt_oli

Iv just got a mk4 1.4 16v fiesta, goes like shit racing puma manifold induction kit and full longlife stainless steel exhaust, running about 110 bhp probably a bit less but still goes like fcuk, and looks standard so nice to see the faces of zetec s drivers in your rear view mirror B)

Iv just got a mk4 1.4 16v fiesta, goes like shit racing puma manifold induction kit and full longlife stainless steel exhaust, running about 110 bhp probably a bit less but still goes like fcuk, and looks standard so nice to see the faces of zetec s drivers in your rear view mirror B)

i know from raggin around in my mates standard one that they can go preety quick, but fukin hell if youve got 110bhp outta that thats good goin nice one (Y)

at the moment im rocking my standard 1.2 8v clio but its r reg, r/c/l, s/r, air con, e/w and with no-one else in it i can beat most cars on the street too 20-30, after that they piss all over me but i dont matter cus ive beaten them off the line muahahha :lol: . im hopefully gettin insured on an astra mk3 1.6 i but well see. my mates just got his calibra 4x4 turbo modified so i go with him or other cars that my mates have got.

at the moment im rocking my standard 1.2 8v clio but its r reg, r/c/l, s/r, air con, e/w and with no-one else in it i can beat most cars on the street too 20-30, after that they piss all over me but i dont matter cus ive beaten them off the line muahahha :lol:

at the moment im rocking my standard 1.2 8v clio but its r reg, r/c/l, s/r, air con, e/w and with no-one else in it i can beat most cars on the street too 20-30, after that they piss all over me but i dont matter cus ive beaten them off the line muahahha :lol:

My 993cc charade turbo will cane a standard type -r 2ltr but in the wet my mates oug 205 junior will cane my ass lol

what mods have you had done danny?

and to the guy with the 1.2 clio that beats most cars 20-30! LMAO

Edited by phil white

what mods have you had done danny? i used to have a type r and i quite easily handed a standard gtti its arse!

and to the guy with the 1.2 clio that beats most cars 20-30! LMAO

well to be fair, its only a small car it probably does, i mean a big volvo or vectra versus that off the mark would get beaten then as soon as the revs are up they would piss all over it same with mine, i can beat my mates MR2, 2 litre off the mark to about 40-50 then hes off. around town clios and fiestas, well hatches are kings :D

well to be fair, its only a small car it probably does, i mean a big volvo or vectra versus that off the mark would get beaten then as soon as the revs are up they would piss all over it same with mine, i can beat my mates MR2, 2 litre off the mark to about 40-50 then hes off. around town clios and fiestas, well hatches are kings :D

So basically if cars had only first gear hatches would rule :lol: Then comes 2nd and bye bye cute little clio

edit: damn quoted the wrong person :S meant to quote the mine is faster to 20-30 blah blah

Edited by tipsy Jock

what mods have you had done danny? i used to have a type r and i quite easily handed a standard gtti its arse!

Well its had most gaskets changed to performance ones super chiped running stage 2 turbo lots of other stage two stuff, short shift got the car how it is so im not really sure what other stuff its got done running 162bhp got the dyno paper thing write here. might of just been luck to be honest he might be a shit driver or wasnt giving it the full beans.