New Video.. Let Me Know What U Think

Oxyfin

hi,

I'm new to trials forum and thought id put up a quick edit of my riding. Let me know what you think of the music, riding, editing, style... etc. Any thoughts would be great.

Hopefully the link below should work, if not just type in 'prime source' on google video and you should be able to find it. (music choice - Foreign Beggars, prime source)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=22...+source&pl=true

Cheers

Martin

hey,

Yeah that was in Canterbury, live just outside when im not at uni, (and it was an orange zero - old skool i know).. thanks for the feedback,

the music was Foreign Beggars - prime source.

gald u all liked it..

mart

Nice too see and editing 'theme'...if you know what i mean.

Seems to flicker from clip to clip, which always gets too me on vids, but on the whole very good vid (Y).

ABSOLUTE CRAP (N)

Just kidding lmao ;)

I thought it was good. You can't see from some of those clips but, Mart is smooth (sometimes :- ) He was pulling perfect 720's the other day, but we didn't have any cameras around.

Nice one bud, hope to see you in a few weeks, hows the new job going :shifty: .

We should get some footage and do a uni ride vid, show some of these guys some street (Y) and Sean can do the natural :P

C you Mr M,

Neil

Love you XXX

yeah, i thought i may have over edited a little - i did a first copy which was more straight clips which probly would have come over a little better.. cheers for the info. This is the first time ive added fast-motion in the editing of my vids, so wasnt sure myself about that part. I thought i may have overdone the slow mo stuff which people might have picked up on, but seems not..

(p.s. dont run cheap hubs, otherwise u'll get gear slips like the faceplant at the end)

Thanks