Just Got In And Far Too Drunk

flipkickbs

They say ain isn't funny. Check this niggers...........................................................................................................

Cigarette burns i my hands.

Gouch.... I say gouch,

Ryanair,

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ruchplh

this green was probably behind a house and a locked gate, i.e a garden lol

Ben

not as far as i know. the fence around it was like 2ft tall and there was a gate in the far side. i was well thinking about calling the police, but after, we were all ok apart from cuts and bruises so we couldnt be arsed.

WOOOOOOOOOOO!

im druynk, i picked up a cat on the way home, an actual cat, i washed my hands to the shit after though, lp;l yeaaa!

and i pulled a fence panel off! that was ace, yeaaaaaqaaa¬¬!!!!!!

WOOOO!

ace nite|!

Ian

Anti-Social b*****d,don't you like cats or something?

zoo baby!

Anti-Social b*****d,don't you like cats or something?

zoo baby!

Nothing against cats, just found it funny picking up a cat on th way home with some people, infact, i hate cats, i dont know why i picked up a cat, no animals where harmed though, so i'm sue you will got over it

ZOO BABY!!! yea! nice sign off!

Ian

I'm not overly drunbk, only had 3 strongbows. But we went for a ride, then to one pub, then rode for a bit, then to another, then another bit of a ride, then to another pub. then decided against riding the golf course, and went and had a kebab instead. The best kebabs in the land are made in West Wickham by the way.

Keep it real nukkas.

YES! bin out in warrington and went to party beforehand with free alchomahol so i'm a tad drunk!! what do you expect if u give out free booze! mikes collapsed in bed n the pc just happend to be on, thank u fatmike for sending me the link to this topic so i can talk shit t oevery1.

oh my god its light outside woo! and the birds are singing. anywho, off to bed i gotta get up in a few hours. off to wales "today". (Y)

YES! bin out in warrington and went to party beforehand with free alchomahol so i'm a tad drunk!! what do you expect if u give out free booze! mikes collapsed in bed n the pc just happend to be on, thank u fatmike for sending me the link to this topic so i can talk shit t oevery1.

oh my god its light outside woo! and the birds are singing. anywho, off to bed i gotta get up in a few hours. off to wales "today". (Y)

wow for a hungover person you were doing quite well yesterday (Y):P

Matt are you definitly sure it was a "community" trampoline?

• 2 weeks later...

WASTED""!!!!

Went to te pub, got trashedw ith a few mates, got chips , tasted like cooked potatoes with salt and vinagar. ye

was cooool

ioim buildin wheel and ridin 2morroa,

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

bye bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ian aka 'no rules;;'

oh my, nearly porked a real fat brd, shes sooo hawky we call her the sasquatch but her house is massice, we had a pool party and shes fat, but tanned and lots of makup but i think shess a bit oh my much..... ahh...... my birds asleep, i wa

"hya all i hsve hjjjust got back afd fuhcking iout oif iyt ui cpoulndt fuind the ori kgsanl but threr svcrn is rrtyoooo fcuzzy" i quote from a topic i did last night. i will try to translate; "heya all, i have just got back and fu*king out of it. could'nt find the orginal thread but the screen is to fuzzy."

Not feeling to good at the moment.

You're too young to be out drinking, not to mention a school night too.

I think they are all off now apart from exams. My step-sister came up to me this morning and said 'do i have an exam today?' :S How the f**k am i supposed to know? shows how much some people care :-

edit :- How anyone can enter their house, log on to a computer (Remembering their password if necessary), open internet explorer, go on trials forum and use a keyboard and a mouse to any level of compus mentus when absolutely pissed amazes me. They're either faking it to look cool :P or not drunk enough

Edited by Joe_Kearney

edit :- How anyone can enter their house, log on to a computer (Remembering their password if necessary), open internet explorer, go on trials forum and use a keyboard and a mouse to any level of compus mentus when absolutely pissed amazes me. They're either faking it to look cool :P or not drunk enough

Maybe they're/we're so used to doing it, it comes naturally?

Drunks are amazing... :lol:

I tried to come on this actually the other night and msn automatically comes up and so does my p2p program. I just got confused (it doesn't take much)and thought bollocks to it, can't be bothered.

I've not even saved my username on t-f so i would never have managed it. Infact it isn't even on my favourites >_<

Haha, so true.

When I'm pissed I just give Joe Maher my username and password so he can log on and make me look silly without any effort on my part.

Works like a dream.

Hahaha you need to stop telling him :-

Its always a bad thing the next day when you go on trials forum theres a topic about you being gay or something :rolleyes: but how do we know that it isn't you and you use joe as an excuse?

It's easy if you set it to remember your account, set trials forum as your homepage. etc...