WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

JAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH#

I lob

veresrst trials frumerm""""""""""""""""

YAHHEEEE

WPOOOOO

Babies"!"!""

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

andy is hittting

ilioves t-f woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

yahes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

andy is pissing

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

itll never compare to your drunken posts though will it ticcy ;)

rosssi gay portters gay. caps hot and sexy phils is gay hajhahahahaha rossis has got stuff all opverujhsosns djfdmdhduslkshdkdsn n,wahahahhahahahaha

#ur alal gayaua nammweahjha]im a it drunk so iz ws cpa and rossi but rossi fagged out and shufdhave f**ked arasra gotd whta afga haahaha

love davetrials £WANKERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

rosssi gay portters gay. caps hot and sexy phils is gay hajhahahahaha rossis has got stuff all opverujhsosns djfdmdhduslkshdkdsn n,wahahahhahahahaha

#ur alal gayaua nammweahjha]im a it drunk so iz ws cpa and rossi but rossi fagged out and shufdhave f**ked arasra gotd whta afga haahaha

Good work lol

Tom.

Oh god, lol fun nite.

oh my god hsuytr played a bangin' set in a club and am fiking buzzin. I had 8 pinsty too which did me no favouars but it's all good.

I love you, you bucngasd of CUntas¬

The German/Mexican is in :-

just got home from an indian birds leaving thing, im pretty damn roasted but man it was fun, the music was shit but the hunnnnnnnie's were awesome :D

Nrm

Such a shame you bat for the other team then, such a shame...

oh my god

i'm not actually drunk anymore but i had a pretty awesome/terrifying night.

basically. went to a mates house party. had loads of beers, chatted to people etc.

later on we went for a walk and we saw this trampoline on a green i said "who owns that?" my mate replies "i think its a community trampoline" so i said "cool lets have a jump on it later" and that was that.

later on we were even more drunkend and someone suggfested we should go to the tramp and have a bounce. we were all well up for this so we went. after about 5 mins of bouncing we heard this noise then a big f**k off flash light came on and this guy ran at us with a baseball bat, he smacked it on the trampoline frame to scare us then shouted "c'mon you spinless c**ts" needless to say we all f**king legged it. he chased us off the green catching one of us on the arse with the bat. i dived oveer the fence next to the gate and landed on my knees scrambled to my feet and sprinted the 1/4mile back to my mates house. we got back to his at 1ish.

we thought this was scary but funny :P so we wernt really bothered.

later on we decided to walk home (approx 3.30 int morning), its about 4 miles to our houses but in a drunken stupor and kitted up with beer jackets we thought it'd be cool. we got about a hundrend yardds from my mates house when one of the guys i was walking with needed a slash, so he stopped against a fence whilst we carried on walking. we could see headlights coming along the road and one of us dsaid "lets hitch" so he stucvk his thumb out and the car slowed down. it had basically stopped next to my friend who was pissing but before it had stopped completley the guy with the f**king baseball bat jumped out!!! he shouted at us "get here you f**king c**ts!!!" and chased us into a nearby estate. at this point we were shitting ourselves as he obviously intended to beat us. :ermm:

we were walking through the estate kinda trying to find a way home when we hear somthing behind us, we turn around and its the f**king car!! (how deaf are we) it turns the full beams on and the guy steps on the gas. we leg it again (people who know me will know how much i hate running) this time going down a little side ally inbetween a barbed wire fence and the edge of someones garden. i got snagged on the barbedwire and cut myself :( at the end of the path was a style, we jumped it and ended up on the railway lines. we all split and hid in various places arounds the track and as faras we could hear he hadnt come over. so we lay there for a bit untill he went..... we heard the car pull away and got up. we all found each other in the pitch black. we walked along the railway line untill we got home.

what a f**king mad night.

howeveeer. much funnies.

Went to the pub. Got home. Made a few prank calls. Got a bit carried away. Then trashed the house. All seemed such a great idea at the time.

[attachmentid=5022]

[attachmentid=5023]

Videoage in Quicktime

geeky to admit to this on the tinternet i know. but was just too much fun i couldnt resist, sorry! And that second pic im not posing having a beer as that would just be queer :S

post-24-1149042465_thumb.jpg

post-24-1149042542_thumb.jpg